Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum Page Issue
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forum Page Issue
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forum Page Issue 11 Years ago Karma: 19
So I have this issue when I click a forum that has multiple pages, it takes me to the last page. And when I try to get to the beginning of the forum, a new page would load and it seems like it's going but it would still be the last page.

No matter what I tried, I just can't get to the first page. I even attempted to erase the part of the URL where it takes you to a specific post or something. At first I thought it might be my computer but I've tried it on my friend's too and the same thing happens.

Edit: Apparently someone had the same issue around a year ago and they used a different browser. It doesn't make a difference to me, I still have the same issue -.-

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/03/06 12:34 By Kairou Watoshimi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Forum Page Issue 11 Years ago Karma: 53
I remember the previous issue slightly. I'll try and check the server logs later and see if it's doing something stupid on requests sometimes.

The only other thing I can think of, is to try clearing all cookies from dokuga.com. There could be something there that's acting up, but off the top of my head, I can only remember the search being really touchy about that.

-J

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Forum Page Issue 11 Years ago Karma: 53
So ... update on this:

After some mucking around, it was found that the post order was causing issues.

In the profile, changing the forum post order from "Newest Post First" - to "Oldest Post First" cleared it up.

-J

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.