Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
challenged someone to write!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: challenged someone to write!
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
challenged someone to write! 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I would love to see someone write a story where Kagome's father a great holy priest is from the past and he is involved with Inuyasha’s mother pre- Inuyasha. Sesshomaru's father the great dog demon has the gift of sight and Knows that the girl child born from their union host great power from the jewel as well as holy powers. With this knowledge, the Great dog demon has a fake jewel made and goes to the couple and because of her importance, Kagome's dad goes through the well. After going through the other side he meets whom Kagome grows up believing is her mother. In the past Kagome's real mother is overset at the lost of her lover and only child. The dog demon while trying to help her cope with her loss falls for her since Sesshomaru’s mother is so cold, and the human woman is so sweet and kind. He takes her as a lover because he has a mate and even though her husband is in the future and cannot return, she is still a married woman. She later has Inuyasha aka Kagome and Sesshomaru’s half brother. This is why Kagome can touch the sword because she has part of her mother in her and the sword was forged to protect her mother and why it protected her from Sesshomaru in his father's tomb. The real reason Kagome and Inuyasha are drawn to each other is because of their mother not because she is Kikyou reincarnate. This is why Kagome wants to be with him, because they are family and she understands Inuyasha loves Kikyou because she is like his mother kind and beautiful (before her death) Kagome like any sister does not want her brother to go to hell. The truth about their connection is slowly found out through a scroll Sesshomaru comes across while trying to undercover Kagome's source of power and her ability. Kagome and Sesshomaru both powerful beings that are supposed to be together. Kagome is the only one of her kind and she is to bring the brothers together. After the age of eighteen and it's only true protector she stops aging. Because there is no such thing as a pure wish Kagome is forever it's host. Kagome has healing powers of that of a full demon. Kagome is not human or demon and because of this her children are whatever her mate is. Sesshomaru finds out about Kagome's true power and her real connection to Inuyasha due to a scroll his father left hidden. He decides she will be his mate. Kagome has two destiny's one to rid the past of the evil and the second one is to unite demons and humans and while doing this find love in a cold demon lord and bring two brothers together and making the Western lands in control of all Japan.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/10/31 05:05 By Terri. Reason: misspelled word
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:challenged someone to write! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
you seem to know what you want to a fine detail, why dont you take a stab at writing, it. Usually a challenge is to intemperate a basic idea, like Watermelons, Public Transportation, Songfics, Pirates, etc. this is an idea that you want someone to Ghost write for you.

i think this is an interesting idea, and honestly there's a fic out there that has something similar to this, it sonly got abotu 2 chapters though, i read it a little while ago, basically Inu's mom was Kags aunt... so it made them cousins. I think id be a tad bit freaky to have such close relations, i mean that would mean that she had 'thoughts' abotu her half-brother.

it also brings to mind that not only did IniT/papainu cheat on his own wife/mate but he took someone else's as well? i dont think it would happen, in that time it'd beokay to take on lovers, concubines so to speak, even a second wife, but to take another mans wife? even if he couldnt come back, that'd be very dishonorable, and then there's the guy that fought with InuT/papainu last Takashi? whatever his name is, he was Izayoi's betrothed at the time, if your going by the movies as well.

anyway thats just my thought on it, it sounds interesting, i'd love to read it, but ghost writing, would be for someone else.
-r0o

adding pic

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/29 01:56 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:challenged someone to write! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
well to me it would explain better why the sword wants Kagome protected, and I always thought it funny that the only person whose mother has a name is Inuyasha, besides that what mother honestly would be comfortable with her only daughter or for that matter any daughter fighting demons, jumping into a well with the very strong posibility that she would die and never see her again. Kagome's father is and always has been a mystery. As for having feelings for a half brother never in the story has Inuyasha ever kissed Kagome, not even when she goes back after three years in the end. his thoughts on that has always been Kikyou,I mean when Kikyou dies for what seem the last time he was holding her loving on her something I really never read or saw that he did with Kagome. Then there is the way Inuyasha and Kagome fight it is more like siblings. Personally I would rather read she thinks she loves someone that turns out to be her half brother, It is no different then the stories I have read where Koga turns out to be Kagome's brother. There was never a mention that Inuyasha's mother was pure when the Great Dog Demon took her, and Kagome's powers where did she get them from? You can be attracted to anyone and Kagome's for Inuyasha was more like hero, for he saved her. I am no Kikyou fan, but Inuyasha truly loved her. Personally with Inuyasha's attitude I cannot see him being a father figure for in a lot of ways he acts younger than Shippo, and with his aging slower than Kagome and with her education, I do not see her being happy with Inuyasha. Even if by her going through the well stops her aging since she is not really born yet. As for me writing it, well I am not a good writer I can write legal stuff just not romance. I can see several writers on here able to write and do it wonderfully, I was enjoying reading your stories until you wrote you were stopping:( From what I hear the movies do not go hand in hand with the actual 500 plus espiodes. What is honorable about sleeping with anyone that is not your mate or husband? Then you need to read historical romance they are full of men sleeping with married women and Women slepping with married men. Both married but not to each other of the Ton. Marriages in those days were mostly done not for love as women were thought of as property. As you say about Izayoi's betrothed she was having a demon pup how is that any honorable, Is it any better to sleep with someone's betrothed and knock her up? better than taking a woman who lost her child and husband forever. It is not like he can come back to her, not like having a betrothed that is around alive and breathing.

Logged Logged
DeathsSilentApproach
Pup
graphgraph
Re:challenged someone to write! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I would like to try out this idea but it seems to me that it would be more a chapter story rather then a one shot. What do you think? Would it work as a one shot?

Logged Logged

Hi Everyone I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m SilentDeath89 or DeathsSilentApproach.
Terri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:challenged someone to write! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I am not sure if it could be done as a one shot. I have read some wonderful one shots though.

Logged Logged
twiknham
Pup
graphgraph
Re:challenged someone to write! 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Terri, I think you are selling yourself short in the writing arena.

I write legal documents, technical manuals and scientific analytical reports. However, I use fanfic to humor the other side of writing that I never get to do at work.

Why don't you try it? Don't expect to be a Lady Battousai or a Resmiranda overnight. Heck, I've been writing for ten years now and I'm nowhere close. However, I'm so much better than I was even two years ago. The ideas flow better now, I am beginning to understand the readers that enjoy my type of fics. None of this would have happened if I hadn't started writing.

Give it a shot, I believe you'll surprise yourself.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.