Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
How tall?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: How tall?
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
How tall? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
So I was browsing our delightful art section when I noticed one thing. Sesshomaru seems to be quite a bit taller then Kagome in many of the art. So this got my brain a thinking, how tall are they really? While we do have the basic information from the mangas I think everyone has a slight variation of what they think so just leave me a note and tell me what you think?

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:How tall? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
For Kagome

And for Sesshoumaru

Hope this helps ^_~

I personally, however, usually write Sesshoumaru to be about 6'1"... but that's just because I dig tall guys and I can write them however the heck I feel like it lol.

For Kagome I do tend to keep her petite, anywhere between 5'1" and 5'4".

I'm pretty tall myself at 5'7", and since I freaking hate it when the guys I date (or the guys that try to date me) who are either shorter than me or at eye level. When I picture it in my head, I just think it's so much more cute (at least to me) when the guy is taller than the girl, because then it's easier for her to rest her head on his chest, rather than strain her neck craning down to rest her forehead on his shoulder because his chest is too far down to reach.

Lol, I dunno. I guess I just write them how I like them rather than how they may actually be.

Logged Logged
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:How tall? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
''I'm told that it was specified in the series that Sesshoumaru is 7 feet tall, though that would contradict other information given about his height, including visual information (he does not look that tall!), so if you know exactly when and where this is stated in the series, please contact me. The Beckett Yu-Gi-Oh Collector: The Unofficial Guide lists Sessoumaru's height as 6'1", which would contradict information supposedly giving in InuYasha Anime Magazine. So on one hand we have The Beckett guide which is definitely real but unofficial, and then on the other hand we have the InuYasha Anime Magazine which would be official except that I have not been able to find a copy or even a scan of the page which specifies his height.''

This was written in the link Luna posted above =).... I thought people would overlook that part.

Here's another site too, for Sessh and Kagome

~lily

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:How tall? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
my personal idea on the topic is that Sesshomaru is exceedingly tall... like 7 feet. I ust assume in my reading in FF unless otherwise stated, thati ts because he's a demon. Kagome I imagine as pretty short (IMO) at about 5'2" - 5'4" and mostly because every asian female I know is pretty petite. Plus she's only like 15 in the anime so a figure she has another growth spirt in her! lol Even then I dont really picture her as getting very tall even as an adult. Doesn't mean I dont just LOVE FF which describe her as otherwise though! It really doesn't matter though, honestly.

Logged Logged
Kuropii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:How tall? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I view them pretty much the same as Moxy here, Sess being almost 7 feet tall and Kagome being a tiny little thing, 5'0-5'3. The official height of Sesshoumaru just seems so short for such an imposing, intimidating being.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.