Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Is there more Sess/Kag websites?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Is there more Sess/Kag websites?
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Is there more Sess/Kag websites? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Generally I'm a Dark/Sadistic Writer, it's what I specialize in. Knowing that, I tend not to give any warnings on my work apart from what I can click in when adding the chapters. However, when I recently challenged myself to begin working on the Darkest of Dark fics that I've written in a long time, I went the extra mile to include an extra warning in the story summary. The warning (Heavy Character Abuse) was general enough to not spoil anything in the story, but specific enough to warn people what they might encounter.

That being said, I don't know off hand if there are any other Sess/Kag dedicated websites out there. I vaguely recall something like Inuyashafanfiction.net or something like that that may have been S/K dedicated, this was way back before Dokuga was created as an actual Writing Site, when I alternated back and forth between AFF.net and Single Spark.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Azumii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Is there more Sess/Kag websites? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I thought I'd add in my two cents... mostly because I want to see if the images in my signature will turn out since I am a noob. :3
I've honestly never had an issue with being off guard with stories or art on this site. The writers and admin here do their best to ensure that you know what you're about to see or read and I appreciate all the hard work btw.

Thank you Dokuga!!!! You're amazing. ^_^

Logged Logged
Zeelian
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Is there more Sess/Kag websites? 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
The only issue i have sofar with the tags/filtering here is that soooo many AU fics are listed as Canon despite obviously not being canon, like some random higschool story where the chars are just regular ppl (no demons magic or anything, pretty much just a random story using the names from IY) being listed as canon. Other than that it seems to be doing the trick nicely.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.