Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment
Ishkerayot
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
As a long-time lurker in these sorts of things, I've come to a rather startling and chortle-inducing trend in most S/K fanfics: the long list of dirty proclivities projected on poor poor Hojo.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that Hojo falls into the "Sad Human Being School of Characters" due to his eerie pursuit of our time-traveling heroine that reeks vaguely of damp dog. As I saw it, he was the normal chap that every girl could take on a normal date, expect the industry standard of 1.5 attempts to cop a feel, and then sigh wistfully about just how blandfully normal he is. He's the one of the only fellows that Mrs. Higurashi could leave in a room alone for five minutes and not come back to a scene looking vaguely of Alamogordo, New Mexico, on July 16, 1945.

That being said, Hojo has had the entire volume of DSM-IV shoved down his throat then told to go forth in fanfiction and cavort about as a serial monkey rapist or whatever it is the story needs.

Need a character that has ADHD and a turtle fetish? Hojo.

How about some poor sod that obviously read Pyramid Head's Guide to Social Interactions (while dressing in a torn clown suit)? Hojo.

In fact, I'm sure there is some table in a Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Crazy Cocked-Up NPC supplement everyone is rolling their D20 on to figure out how Hojo will ungainly dryhump his way through the story.

Now, let it be said I have absolutely no sympathy for Hojo. That's like having sympathy for the guy that has to restock the uncomfortably cold gel supply betwixt patients at the OB/GYN office. He's a necessary evil that you might occasionally run into in the hallway and share a moment of awkward silence with. Thus is the nature of Hojo. He is the weird creeper kid whose entire fanfiction life is spent chasing after women with turkey basters full of birdseed or whatever the story calls for and it is a valuable service he provides.

So thank you, Hojo. We appreciate the solid work you've put in. Now get back to molesting Sesshoumaru's dad with a trout because this story isn't going to write itself.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Freakin' AWESOME post!!!!

Laughed myself silly!

Yes, thank you, Hojo!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
ROFLMAO! And you're right, we owe Hojo a lot! He is such good fodder that we take full advantage of!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
@-@
Wow I am rolling with laughter with what you have said...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/11/14 01:29 By Miss Anna.

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
AHAHAHHAHAH loved your post. And it's so true.

Logged Logged

Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE this post, it had me roflmfao!

Well said!

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
LMAO. Amen.

This post is hurrlaireeus. And I sho' nuff laughed my booty off.

...trout.

/snicker

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
Ishkerayot wrote:
As a long-time lurker in these sorts of things, I've come to a rather startling and chortle-inducing trend in most S/K fanfics: the long list of dirty proclivities projected on poor poor Hojo.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that Hojo falls into the "Sad Human Being School of Characters" due to his eerie pursuit of our time-traveling heroine that reeks vaguely of damp dog. As I saw it, he was the normal chap that every girl could take on a normal date, expect the industry standard of 1.5 attempts to cop a feel, and then sigh wistfully about just how blandfully normal he is. He's the one of the only fellows that Mrs. Higurashi could leave in a room alone for five minutes and not come back to a scene looking vaguely of Alamogordo, New Mexico, on July 16, 1945.

That being said, Hojo has had the entire volume of DSM-IV shoved down his throat then told to go forth in fanfiction and cavort about as a serial monkey rapist or whatever it is the story needs.

Need a character that has ADHD and a turtle fetish? Hojo.

How about some poor sod that obviously read Pyramid Head's Guide to Social Interactions (while dressing in a torn clown suit)? Hojo.

In fact, I'm sure there is some table in a Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Crazy Cocked-Up NPC supplement everyone is rolling their D20 on to figure out how Hojo will ungainly dryhump his way through the story.

Now, let it be said I have absolutely no sympathy for Hojo. That's like having sympathy for the guy that has to restock the uncomfortably cold gel supply betwixt patients at the OB/GYN office. He's a necessary evil that you might occasionally run into in the hallway and share a moment of awkward silence with. Thus is the nature of Hojo. He is the weird creeper kid whose entire fanfiction life is spent chasing after women with turkey basters full of birdseed or whatever the story calls for and it is a valuable service he provides.

So thank you, Hojo. We appreciate the solid work you've put in. Now get back to molesting Sesshoumaru's dad with a trout because this story isn't going to write itself.
i like how that's your first port ever. I gave you karma for that.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
If I could give you more than one karma point for that, I so would! You need to come into chat and spread more of your snark there!

::rolls around wheezing from all the laughter::

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 39
LMAO! Oh gods, this had me laughing so hard my eyes were tearing.

Logged Logged
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 27
Wow... my screen is blurry from the tears of laughter.... Karma for you! I would definitely like to see more post like this from you.

Logged Logged

Yuuki Kaora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Roglmfao!

That's hilarious! And so true.. :'D

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:A Brief Moment in Undue Acknowledgment 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
I've never really given him THAT MUCH thought, but you are right. He's such a sad, sad, waste of human flesh, but what would we do without him.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.