Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What are your thoughts?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What are your thoughts?
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What are your thoughts? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
Greatly relating to the S/K pairing for those who wish to develop their stories from the historical canon, at what point does everyone think that Inuyasha and Kagome fell in love with one another (mutually)?

I'm trying to pin down a point in time. I think they're both in love with one another by the Hakuerai arc, as Inuyasha sheds tears for Kagome after he (thinks) that Kagome has died on him. And after he finds out she's okay. Likewise for Kagome when she thinks Inuyasha was blown up by Renkotsu.

But as before then in the storyline...

Well, your thoughts please.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:What are your thoughts? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I think it was long before that. In episode 13, (manga vol 5) when Kagome witnesses his human night for the first time, she cries for him when he is wounded and poisoned. He tells her she smells good while admitting he lied earlier about telling her the opposite. If it wasn't love at that point, it was well on the way.

I don't think either of them would come close to considering it that early, much less admitting it. Even to themselves. But then, by the time the grand epiphany finally strikes, a person has generally had the feelings for a very long time.

Also, there have to be strong feelings involved for Kagome to feel the jealousy and hurt every time Inuyasha runs off to Kikyo. Likewise his feelings of guilt when he goes.

Then there is the time she got hurt and he took her shards and sent her home. He tried to seal the well so she couldn't come back because he couldn't stand the thought of her being hurt or killed. She fought to return to him, because she couldn't stand the thought of never seeing him again.

Yeah, I think they fell in love pretty early on. They just spent most of the series in denial.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.