Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Body Pillows
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Body Pillows
Mayalene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Body Pillows 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -3
So this is kinda late in posting. But when I went to Otakon this year, I was kinda amazed that they sold body pillows of anime and manga characters. And then my amazement switched to disappointment when I realized that all the body pillows pictured were females.

I mean come on! Who wouldnt want to cuddle up to a body pillow of Sesshomaru
LOL.
Anyone have the same thoughts as me?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Terri-tots
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Body Pillows 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
I love body pillows (although I am afraid that my husband would not approve of a Sessh one. Or any male)

Sadly-- the stereotype for Anime and Manga is that it is a boy's thing. It only became a female thing in recent years when more girl-directed manga flooded the market.

It is just like comics. It comes with the "male only" stigma.

Logged Logged

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Body Pillows 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
A Sesshomaru body pillow would be so cute! I would buy one in a minute. But I think some guys have more of a "relationship" with their favorite body pillow, and that's why you saw only female ones. They are cheaper than animatronic women. I have an ex that listens to Howard Stern on Satelite Radio all the time, so he's told me way more about this than I ever wanted to know...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.