Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Guwo's Origins
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Guwo's Origins
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Guwo's Origins 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
Just last night I re-watched on DVD the two-episode side storyline of the Fake Sacred Jewel, where a half demon was trying to create a replica Sacred Jewel in order to become fully human.

The demon was half human, half bull demon. The father was a human scholar, named Idzumo. The mother was the full demon.

So I imagine, that since Guwo is bull, then the mother must have been a cow demon.

And that brings up some interesting questions concerning origins. Did this cow demon have the ability to speak and communicate? Was Idzumo even aware that the cow was a demon, or was he just looking to relieve some, ummm, tensions?

This just tickled me so much thinking about it that I just had to share with other Inuyasha fans and get their thoughts on the issue.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ruriame
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Guwo's Origins 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Wouldn't it just be that the cow demon took on a human form? I never actually thought about it in full detail, but that was what I would think. And what I probably thought when I watched that episode...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/22 02:32 By Ruriame.
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Guwo's Origins 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 42
interesting thought... but I'd have to think that since the half demon was pretty powerful with his illusions an all that his mother must have been powerful and able to take human form. If she were just a bull youkai I would think that he may act more like he had a mental disability or not be able to take speak at all.

It would be kinda cool if someone used the whole idea of half human/half lesser demon in a story though >.>

I think it was in Memoirs of Utopia that the writer took the idea of hanyou children with a human and figured that it would make them more deformed(because of the lack of control over the demon blood I'm guessing). So most of Inuyasha's children turned out really weird, like one I think was almost all puppy but with human hands and feet, and a head.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.