Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Special Drabble/Draw night in chat
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Special Drabble/Draw night in chat
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 91
tonight, starting at 8 PM CST there will be a special drabble/draw night in chat with the theme anti-valentines day. Come join us and have fun!

Additional...
our own r0o is going to come up with a banner for this so those that participate can have something special!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/14 23:11 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 91
Prompts were...
Chocolate
Roses
Cupid
Red
Romance

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
That was a lot of fun. I look forward to the next one.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
Thanks for setting up and running tonight's drabble/draw. I've never done anything like that before and had a blast. Plus it was the push I needed to get me going. After years of composing nothing more than an email or grocery list, I decided to start writing again in December. I'm a perfectionist and that gets me in trouble a lot because I usually have a hard time moving past the details. Tonight was great for me because it forced me to turn off my inner editor and just write.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Prompt: Chocolate

Sesshomaru walked up the store else, hate for the date and supposed holiday rolling off of his form.

His female was not one to fall into the pitfall traps of such a day, but his young girl pup was another subject.

Kagome didn't want chocolate's, for that he thanked the kami's, nor the idea of cut plants, they just died faster, he was lucky his girl pup was the same.

Sadly he still had to get her something though, ignoring the humans all around, he spotted the perfect thing, a white plushie inu.

He sighed, at least it wasn't pink.

Prompt: Roses

She had loved this accused day, he had not.

She’d loved many things in life, yet here he stood as they lowered her into the ground. Their pup, a male, his all important heir, was born with some complications.

He’d tried to claw his way out of her womb, and now on Valentine’s day he was burying her. Tenssiaga, the cursed fang had refused to work.

Were the kami calling her back?

He didn’t know but they would not keep her long. She belonged with him, with their pup. He placed roses on her grave. He would get her back.

Prompt: Cupid

Kami he was getting on her last nerve, Kagome was starting to understand why Kikyo had pinned him to Goshinboku.

All he did was whine, she had to wonder how hard she MUST have hit her head to have at one time been so foolishly in love with him.

Practicing her bow, a loud and crud remark left the miko fuming, and her aim terribly off.

Stiffening at the angry aura that showed up before she could say anything, she saw her arrow sticking out of Sesshomaru’s thigh.

She wished she was Cupid, at least then she could fly away.

Prompt: Red

He didn’t care if HE made her happy, she was supposed to stay with HIM.

Violently he threw her to the ground her jaw broken, her larynx nearly crushed, only a pained whimper escaped her.

“Why?” he sounded angry, dejected, and alone.

“Why HIM of all beings, damn you! You were supposed to be my second chance at KIKYO!” his bellows reached the daiyoukai swiftly coming their way.

When Sesshomaru saw the hanyou about to pounce on his intended, he saw nothing but red.

Red from his fire rat.

A red bloodlust in his eyes.

Red blood as it flew.

Prompt: Romance

Sesshomaru swung his mate around elegantly, wondering why he was here, and how this would help, he voiced just that, watching as his mate scowled darkly.

“The passion has gone out of our relationship.” she stated, “There’s no romance. Its just ‘you male, me female, lay there so I can rut you.’” she growled out as he pushed her away from his body, both caught up in their dance.

“You want passion, romance…” he stated, pulling her back in molding her body to his, where she could feel his ‘passion.’ Lips were claimed. “… all you had to do was ask.”
those are mine. I'll post the banner later tonight when i get back from work.....
or not:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/10 17:37 By sugar0o. Reason: adding banner back again

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Yay! Oh the chocolate-covered humanity!

I had funs!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
Oh, that was awesome fun! Let's have more of those!!!! Can't wait till the next Official drabble/drawble

Thanks to Skye-Pie for giving us the go-ahead for it, and many thaks to Dany for hosting it and letting us bash Valentine's cliches!!!!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
I can't wait to have the banner!!!

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
I only managed to complete one of the prompts, but it sure was fun to hang out in Chat with all y'all! Thanks so much to Dany for hosting and to r0o for the participation banner!

Looking forward to next weekend's 'official' Drabble/Drawble Chat Night,

~forthright (who masqueraded as Romanticus IV)

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Awww dangit, missed another one! I have bad luck obliviously.... stupid work...

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Hey i think possibly during the server change this banner might have been lost, if you were there that night please check and make sure you still have it, i had to reload, and add again.

-r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Special Drabble/Draw night in chat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
I participated but only uploaded to chat not the site, is it okay if I get one? If not that's fine, just wondered.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.