Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Impromptu Drabble/Drawble night in Chat

So normally we give out a date in time before our Drabble/Drawble night happens, this also gives out Prompt-Master, SKYE time to come up with prompts, a participation banner, as well as what she needs to get things set up. Taking over for her, I must say i give her credit for all the hard work its not easy at all. Either way, here's the outcome of our Impromptu Drabble/Drawble night.

Warnings: Blatant Innuendo, PG-13, Char Death, Implied sexual issues.

Promtps are as follows: Blue, Pineapple, Radio, Sugar, Cream, Poodle, Water, Cold, Chocolate, Shine, Jewel, Bell.

I'm just going to post them as they came in chat... i hope this is okay i kinda am not the best PromptMaster. That honor goes to FrankenSKYE.

blue - MomoDesu says to (22:27:12):

She stared at his red icon, waiting for it to turn blue and indicate he was online. Kagome never imagined she would ever have as much fun online as she had with 'his Lordship'. She had never imagined that she would ever have fun role playing online, especially with someone who fancied himself to be Lord Sesshoumaru. Once she had left the past behind, she expected to leave him behind too. Apparently he managed to make the history books, and made enough of an impression for people to want to be him. The icon turned blue. It was time.

blue - Rowdysgirl says to (22:30:00):

She woke up slowly; there was a different scent in the air from the previous day. Groggily, she peered out the door of Kaede’s hut. There it was, that ineffable sweetness; she breathed it in, filling her lungs with the newness of the air, her heart rejoicing. Quietly she stepped out of the hut and raised her eyes to the glorious, crystalline blue morning sky just welcoming the sun. Her heart bursting with joy, she recognized winter’s surrender and spring’s long awaited arrival. She raised her arms and began to dance.

blue - LadySafire says to (22:30:43):

She reached down to lightly smooth a small crease in her blue paper patient smock. Sick nerves tickled down her arms and into her stomach as she thought about why she was waiting in the cold doctors office.

Kami, she really didn’t want to be here but he’d left no doubt in her mind about how he would feel about a half blooded child and she didn’t know if she had the strength to against him. Suddenly it hit her about what she was about to do. She, a being who was made to love all beings was about to end the life of one.

With a sudden strength she didn’t know she had she threw on her clothing and ran out the door. She would be strong and raise the child.

pineapple - LadySafire says to (22:43:53):

Kagome mentally drooled as she cut into the pineapple skin and the sharp, sweet scent surrounded her.

“Oh,” she thought as she peeled it and placed large chunks into a bowl “this is going to be sooo good.”

She waddled quickly over to the fridge and got out the bottle of chocolate sauce she kept stashed there and drizzled it liberally over the golden pieces of fruit.

Moaning happily she slipped a piece between her lips and joyfully chewed.

She patted her rounded tummy, communing with the child growing there as she gleefully munched down another slice.

pineapple - Rowdysgirl says to (22:49:11):

Sesshoumaru shook his head as the Miko looked over the pineapples in the produce section. Her love, no, inexhaustible hunger, for the fruit was something beyond his ken. He waited as she checked each of the large fruits, looking for the perfect one. Finally, she found one that had the right weight, feel and scent and set it carefully in the grocery basket. She glanced up at his disapproving expression.

“Relax, Sesshoumaru, I’m not going to give you any. Your dislike of pineapple is one of the reasons I love you!” She laughed.

radio - LadySafire says to (23:23:29):

He growled lightly as the radio blared from the car next to him. Sesshomaru just couldn’t understand the humans who had to have the volume up that high. Unsuccessfully he tried to blot it out when a song came on that he recognized and brought an ache to his heart. It was the song they had danced to their last night out. He still didn’t understand why she had called and left the message that they were over and not to contact her. He’d got by her apartment only to find she was gone and left no forwarding address.

It was for the best he supposed as she didn’t fit in his world nor he hers.

cream - [23:40:30] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Cream

Kagome thought of the perfect way to entice her mate as he wanted something completely different as foreplay.

What better way than to turn herself into a human sundae. And so, she grabbed the whip cream and some cherries from the refrigerator, went upstairs to their bedroom, stripped down to her thong, sprayed the whip cream onto her body and added a cherry on top. The miko then texted her mate "Come upstairs. You have a nice sundae waiting for you in the bedroom."

Let's just say one thing lead to another after Sesshomaru had his 'dessert'. Both were completely satisfied as they fell asleep.

Sugar - [23:43:33] LadySafire:

Sesshomaru stalked down the narrow aisle of the store irritation oozing out through his aura. His father had called to ask him to pick up a bag of sugar on his way home from work. When he asked why as he was sure a new bag had been bought just last week, his father had replied that the idiot that was his half brother had used the entire bag to sweeten the instant drink he’d been making.

He growled with disgust hoping that the fool hadn’t given any to Rin, the human ward a business friend has bequeathed to him last month. Reaching his target he reached out to pluck the pink and white bag from the shelf only to stop as a familiar scent teased his nose. He glanced around him missing the very pregnant form of the woman who had just turned the
corner.

“Kagome?” he thought hopefully, then firmly dismissed the idea quickly striding to the checkout and trying to soothe his rattled nerves.

poodle - [23:51:15] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Poodle

"Come on out, Sesshy"

"No"

"Come on, it's not that bad" Kagome tried to hide the snicker threatening to escape her lips.

"I told you no. This Sesshomaru looks awful."

"It's not that bad."

Sesshomaru then came out. Kagome started to laugh out loud. Sesshomaru growled, went back inside and slammed the door. "This is the last time this Sesshomaru tries a perm on his hair. I look like a poodle."

Cream - [23:54:03] LadySafire:

Kagome sat down heavily on the couch, the cream colored cushions pulled over by her dear friend Sango and stuffed behind her aching back.

Sighing with relief, she closed her eyes and remembered the close call earlier. She had been shocked when she’d seen Sesshomaru striding down the baking aisle towards her. Fearful she would be caught, Kagome had quickly walked away from him and hidden in the ladies bathroom.

Thank the Kami Sango had seen him go through checkup and come to find her. Sighing, she wondered how much longer she could avoid him.

poodle - 00:01:54] LadySafire:

Today was one of the hard days for Kagome. Sango wondered what they could do for her
friend. She had so many highs and lows during this pregnancy but the lows were coming more often. She’d taken lunch into Kagome’s room only to find the young woman weeping and cuddling the stuffed poodle that jerk Sesshomaru had won for her at a carnival they’d gone to.
She went to sit beside the sobbing girl and held her tight and cursed the male who couldn’t see past his own bigotry.

radio - [00:09:56] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Radio

Sesshomaru was napping after a long day's work in the bedroom. He was well into his nap when suddenly loud music blasted from downstairs, causing him to gracelessly off the bed. The startled taiyoukai wondered where the loud music was coming from. Not only that, it was that insane rave music Inuyasha got Kagome into. Sesshomaru mentally cursed the stupid hanyou as he ran downstairs to put an end to that insane racket. He went into the kitchen, released his poison whip to destroy the source of all that noise. Kagome stomped over to her mate, growling. "I was enjoying that."

"This Sesshomaru was having a nap. I had to do something about that noise you and that stupid halfbreed call music."

water - [00:14:54] Inuko-Chan:

Laying by the spring, the Lord of the West sat with his eyes closed, feeling relaxed by the peace and quiet that surrounded him. It wasn't very often that he had time to just be alone without the disruptions and distractions of being a lord, and also because of his wild tempered mate. Honestly, some days he wondered why he mated that woman. She was loud, hot tempered, and in his opinion, cared way too much for beings that don't deserve much of anything. Ah well, for now he can just be at peace, if only for a little while. Yes, nothing to disturb him, just the nice peace and quiet.....

water - [00:17:18] LadySafire:

Kagome walked through the clinic, pleased with what her OB/GYN had told her. She was
progressing well for a hanyou pregnancy and would probably have her child in her arms within two weeks. Pushing the button for the elevator she day dreamed about what her little boy or girl would look like. Yes, she’d chosen not to be told.

Not paying attention to the occupants of the elevator she stepped in only to hear an incredulous and beloved voice behind her . Terrified she slowly and awkwardly turned to looked behind her. “Sesshomaru?” she whispered, as horror raced through her body and with that utterance her water broke.

blue - [00:17:49] MiHonoKo:

The snow continued to fall as Sesshomaru made his way through his lands, it had been a
hard winter, and the west was suffering. Farmland ruined, livestock frozen in their sleep, even some weaker youkai had died. As he was passing close to the border between West and East Sesshomaru became aware of the scent of blood.

Rushing to where the scent was his eyes caught sight of trampled snow, covered in the fluids of battle. Sesshomaru saw the familiar ears of Inuyasha, a bastard he was, but of noble blood, the pool he lay in should have been blue.

sugar - [00:20:07] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Sugar

It was the third month of Kagome's pregnancy and she suddenly had a craving for something sweet. She went to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator for something that would satisfy her craving. But she found nothing to her liking and closed the door. She then opened the spice cabinet door and found nothing. After looking for several minutes, she finally found the one thing that would satisfy her craving. The miko grabbed it from the pantry and proceeded to empty the contents of the bag. Sesshomaru entered and his eyes widened at what his mate was consuming. Kagome turned to look at her mate. "What? Don't stare at me like that. I just had this sudden craving for sugar."

water - [00:25:36] Beautifully Wicked:
::Wet::

::~::~::

Sesshoumaru had always loved to laze about during a hot summer day, but that was rudely
interrupted as someone came running in the direction of the cool spring he was sitting by.

Said person was running as fast as she could and leaped over her obstacle only to jump into the cool water; cannon ball style. Everyone and everything was drenched.

Sesshoumaru was not amused as he saw his mate come up for air with a big smile on her face. She knew exactly why she was hauled out of the spring and thrown over his shoulder as he walked away completely soaked through. Sesshoumaru was like a cat; he hated the water.

blue - [00:31:04] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Blue

Kagome sat for several hours in the stylist's chair. Sesshomaru had just finished styling her hair and proceeded to do her makeup. He wanted to feature her in his new book of hairstyles and wanted to put on the best makeup possible on his beautiful mate's face. The taiyoukai put on the finishing touches of her makeup and moved out of the way so she can look in the mirror. Kagome was quite pleased with what she saw in the reflection. "Oh, Sesshy. You always know how to make me look beautiful."

"Indeed. This Sesshomaru especially wanted to bring out the beautiful blue of your eyes." Kagome smiled and got to ready to get her picture taken for the cover of his hairstyle book.

radio - [00:32:09] MiHonoKo:

Kagome sat listening to the radio on her desk; it had been a month since Sesshomaru had
brought him back. He had actually looked sad at the death of Inuyasha, or as much as the stock lord could. A song came on the radio the singer’s voice reminiscent of Sesshomaru’s, remaindering her of his words. “I could not revive him, the dead priestess made sure of it” The pain was fresh as tears rolled down her cheek, as was the shock of the diayokai’s next words, “You are now my responsibility miko, come.” And all she could do was run.

sugar - [00:41:17] MiHonoKo:

Sesshomaru stared down at the miko who had finally returned from the well, “You missed
the burial.”

“I know” her voice was quite, with grief sweetening it like sugar. He was confused as to why she returned, had she not left after Inuyasha had died for good. As though sensing his thoughts she smiled sweetly at him, “I still have a duty to the jewel, and am grateful that you have offered to help in his stead.”

“Hn”, he could see the lines marring her forehead, she could not say Inuyasha’s name, the grief was too fresh.

water - [00:45:52] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Water

Sesshomaru could smell it. The scent was very enticing as he entered the kitchen. On the stove was Kagome's famous high-octane chili. The taiyoukai figured he could sneak a taste. And so, he grabbed a wooden spoon, lifted the lid off the pot, and dipped the spoon in for a taste. He put the spoon to his nose, taking in the wonderful aroma and then tasted the chili. His eyes widened and his mouth puckered after he swallowed spoonful of chili.

They didn't call Kagome's chili high-octane for nothing. The taiyoukai rushed to the fridge and grabbed the tall pitcher of water, downing its contents, not even bothering to get a glass. Kagome entered the kitchen, catching him drinking the entire pitcher of water. She noticed the lid removed from the pot of chili and sighed. "Didn't I warn you Kami knows how many times to stay away from my chili? See, this is what you get."

cold - [00:47:58] Beautifully Wicked:
::Without You::

Kagome absolutely hated to be cold. No matter what! So with a sigh she slowly climbed in-between the cold sheets. She wished Sesshoumaru were home with her instead of New York.

She knew he had a business merger but she was already three weeks past her due date, and the pup was getting antsy without his aura near. Kagome sighed once again as she rubbed her belly. “He’ll be home soon baby, I promise,” she whispered as she slowly feel asleep wishing for the heat that always encompassed her when he was lying next to her.

cream - [00:48:19] MiHonoKo:

He couldn’t help but stare at the creamy expanses of her legs; truly the miko’s clothing was indecent. The short skirt allowed the diayokai to be distracted by the tease of creamy skin. Had she no modesty?! And the manner in which her top showed of the elegant column of her neck just called to the beast within him to stain that creamy skin red as he marked her for ever more as his.

“Would you like some tea Kagome-nee-san?”

“No thank you Rin I only drink tea when I have cream for it.” Why had he token Inuyasha’s woman in?

cold - [00:51:59] LadySafire:

Kagome lay on the bed in the hospital, the cold chill of IV running into her arm. Her birth waters had broken but she’d yet to start contractions and so had to stay there as they expected the process to start very soon.

She closed her eyes wincing as the look of betrayal and pure fury that had burned in Sesshomaru’s eyes flashed again through her inner eye. He had called assistance for her, seen her to the ambulance and…that had been the last she’d seen of him. She didn’t know if he’d abandoned her because he thought she was carrying another man’s child or if the possibility that she carried his was so repugnant to him.

She took a deep breath as a rippling pain suddenly gripped her abdomen. She wouldn’t worry about it now. She had a life to bring into the world.

cold - [00:54:25] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Cold

It was an unusually hot day in Tokyo at a very balmy 100 degrees with a heat index making it feel 10 degrees hotter. Kagome had no choice but to turn up the air conditioner. It wasn't enough and so she headed to the freezer and grabbed the cold ice cream. She didn't bother to get a cup as she grabbed a spoon and proceeded to eat as much ice cream. The miko sighed with relief as she sat with the ice cream container. What a way to cool off on an extremely hot summer day.

water - [00:59:30] MiHonoKo:

Kagome splashed the water playfully towards a giggling Rin as the fish once more escaped her.

Unfortunately for the miko the water so innocently splashed hit a very different being, “Confound it you wretched human!” Jaken squawked loudly as he spat out the liquid.

“I’m sor-,” Kagome was cut off.

“I’ll have your head for this, how dare you soil this Jaken with while he minded you at the bank as my lord instructed, you fool of a miko!”

Rolling her eyes Kagome just ignored the little green toad as she splashed more water at him, causing him to choke.

poodle - [01:05:36] MiHonoKo:

It was summer at last, and Kagome couldn’t help but curse as she once again bathed. Not
to get her wrong she loved bathing, it was just that the day had been so hot and humid that this was the third time the miko had bathed today. The reason? Well for one Kagome didn’t like feeling sticky, and for another that poodle Sesshomaru didn’t like her smell.

Sesshomaru cursed, he had made the miko bathe yet again, and she was probably planning his unfortunate demise as he thought, but the scent of her heated body and her womanly blood were too strong.

chocolate - [01:06:56] Beautifully Wicked:
::Something Sweet::

Kagome knew there was a reason she kept chocolate syrup in the fridge, because Kagome had a craving like no other. Her mate covered in chocolate syrup and nothing else. So Kagome waited for her prey to come home.

And as soon as he opened to door Sesshoumaru found himself being stripped and once his shirt was gone a sticky substance was running down his chest only to be licked off by his delectably pregnant mate.

“What do you think you are doing?” Sesshoumaru question as he watched her squirt some more syrup on him.

“Covering you in chocolate,” was her only response as she began to take his pants off.

“Why is that,” he groaned as his pants fell and chocolate syrup began covering him from chest to thigh.

“Craving,” was all he got out of her. He grabbed her and ran up the stairs quickly making it to the bed. What a fun night it was turning out to be.

chocolate - [01:11:46] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Chocolate

It was Valentine's Day and Kagome was sitting at home, worried about Sesshomaru. The taiyoukai was on a Black Ops mission and Kagome was extremely worried about him. She was hoping that he would complete his mission quickly and come out of it alive.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and kagome answered the door. She gasped at the person who was at the door and jumped to hug said person. It was Sesshomaru and he had a heart-shaped box of her favorite chocolates. "Happy Valentine's Day, koi."

cold - [01:12:46] MiHonoKo:

It was a year to the day that Kagome had been brought the news, and this winter had been just as cold if not more so. Only a year, yet it still seemed so long ago that she had bid her hanyou farewell that snowy day as he went to patrol. A year was hardy enough time for her heart to heal, and yet it had, by melting the icy heart of another and cracking his cold mask. Her mate had helped tremendously in starving of the chill of despair, and warming the fires that had grown cold. Her Sesshomaru.

chocolate - [01:14:53] LadySafire:

Kagome giggled at the small baby buggy made out of chocolate that Sango and her
fiancée had given her. The baby’s name had been carefully piped along its side in pink.

Kagome looked down at the small bundle in her arms, wonder again filling her at the beautiful little form snuggled against her breast. The little girl’s hair was a frosty white just her father’s which brought a momentary pang to her heart.

“Have you …heard anything?” she quietly asked Sango. Her friend shook her head knowing what Kagome had been asking. Biting back a sigh, she held her baby closer and hummed a sad tune.

chocolate - [01:24:49] MiHonoKo:

Kagome stared incredulously at her once pristine yellow bag, now it was completely ripped to shreds, and she knew exactly who to blame. “SESSHOMARU!” She bellowed as she spun on her heel to head towards Sesshomaru, seeing him come into sight she pursued her lips holding the ruined bag. “Why?” She asked in a deadly whisper, however her mate remained unfazed.

“I smelt it in there; did this Sesshomaru not warn you not to bring that substance back again?”

“YOU RUINED MY BAG BECAUSE I HAD SOME CHOCOLATE IN IT?!”

“Hn, the last time you ate it I couldn’t kiss you for a week.”

shine - [01:30:24] Beautifully Wicked:
:Disarray:

Kagome hated that his hair was always so pristine. No matter what he did, no matter how he slept, nothing could tarnish the gorgeous locks of Sesshoumaru hair.

Her mate was never caught with a hair out of place. Here in this hospital room where she was hooked up to all kinds of monitors and machines, he stood hair in disarray from where he had been nervously running his hand through the long, silky locks.

In her eyes he never his shine never dulled.

shine - [01:31:16] MiHonoKo:

Kagome lay on the bed exhausted as her forehead gleamed with sweat, “Sessh?” Her voice
called out hoarsely as she attempted to locate her mate in the darkened room of people.

“Here mate,” His voice was quite, hesitant almost.

Tears filled her eyes, “Why-why isn’t he crying?” She asked as she stared at the wrapped bundle within the midwife’s solemn arms. The bundle was gently placed into her own as she looked down upon him, their son, and she feared that after all this time she wouldn’t be able to meet him. Then the pup’s shining yes opened had her tears turned to that of joy.

shine - [01:37:49] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Shine

Kagome stopped and stared a a most tempting sight. There he was, Sesshomaru, Lord of the Western Lands, standing on the moonlight with his back to her. Long flowing, silver hair, shining like the moon overhead. He turned to face the young miko, sending her into a trance with sun-like eyes shining like his beautiful hair. The taiyoukai approached her, cupped her face in his hands and gave her a soul-searing kiss leaving her weak in the knees. He smiled at the effect he had on her and left her standing there. Kagome brought her hands to her lips. She couldn't believe what had just happened. The human-hating Lord of the Western Lands had just kissed her. She couldn't help but skip her way back to camp. This would be a secret just between the two of them.

shine - [01:37:52] LadySafire:

Tiredly Kagome dropped on the bed and started at the shine of the little prisms that hung in the sun filled window. She and the baby had been home from the hospital for nearly two weeks and she wondered if she would ever sleep again.

Settling herself on the bed she was going to take advantage of the napping child and catch a few winks herself. Growling under her breath she hurried to the front door when the bell rang. Throwing open the door ready to give whoever was there a piece of her mind, all word died in her throat when she saw who stood there.

Sesshomaru.

“Can we talk?” he asked as if he expected her to refuse him. Without a word she opened the door wide and hoped.

jewel - [01:53:54] LadySafire:

They’d talked, she cried, he’d fumed but in the end they had worked it all out. He realized now that the bigotry he expressed had nearly cost him a family. If it hadn’t been for a chance meeting at the clinic that day he would have never known the little jewel he now her in his arms, his daughter.

Daughter, the word tasted good in his mouth.

He glanced up and the woman who had told him all including the near abortion of their baby. He thanked every Higher Power there was that she’d changed her mind. He knew he had a lot to make up for and more would have to spoken about but they would work it out and soon he hoped there would be another jewel but this one on the finger of his child’s mother proclaiming to the world that she was his.

jewel - [01:54:21] Quiet Whisper:

They had done it, the fight was over. The field in which the battle took place had been rent, the once green grass was now drenched in blood. But it didn’t matter to those who’d been on this journey for so long, wounds could be tended to and the grass would grow again.

No all that mattered now was that their long fight against the evil hanyou was now over, and he was gone from this world. Kagome stood in the epicenter of it all, a dazed look in her eyes as she gazed at the complete jewel in her cradled hands.

jewel - [01:54:37] MiHonoKo:

Kagome and Sesshomaru stared down at the jewel like citric eyes of their first born son; he was perfect in every way. Sesshomaru couldn’t help himself from reaching out a claw tipped hand to delicately count each of his pup’s fingers and toes. Truthfully until he had found himself like his little mate extremely frightened when his pup had not cried, until the little hanyou had opened those bright jewels of his that was. The roaring in the diayokai’s ears had disallowed the sound of his pup’s strong heartbeat, but there he was his jeweled eyes looking up at his parents.

jewel - [01:55:28] Beautifully Wicked:
::Yukio::

A strong ripple of pain went through Kagome as she woke with a start. She rushed out of bed and into the bathroom, where another gut wrenching pain filtered through her body. And suddenly she screamed as the next pain came with a fierce kick from her baby.

Water ran down her thighs. “No, not now, he’s not home, you can’t come yet, baby.” And even then she knew it was inevitable. She grabbed her home phone and called the paramedics. She was in labor and there was no Sesshoumaru with her.

She cried, as another contraction hit. She hurriedly called Sango and told her she was being rushed to the hospital the baby was coming whether Sesshoumaru was here or not. Sango told her she’s call him. And then her phone disappeared as the paramedic took her phone and hurriedly prepped her for the gurney.

Eighteen hours later, Kagome held her new baby boy; the purpose of her existence. She flashed a smile at the laptop sitting on he knees. Sesshoumaru watched his new family through the webcam with an arrogant smirk on his face. He had two jewels to take car of now.

jewel - [01:59:38] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Jewel

It was finally over and Naraku was defeated. The time had come to make a wish on the Shikon Jewel, but what to wish for? It was obvious that Inuyasha no longer wanted to become a full-fledged youkai after he killed that band of thieves in his youkai state. Kikyo was gone as she ascended to the heavens. Kagome made the purest wish possible, freeing Midoriko from the Jewel. The legendary miko had foreseen that all those present would find happiness. And so, 500 years after the defeat of Naraku, they were at the Sesshomaru's and Kagome's in-house apartment in the ritzy side of Tokyo, celebrating their victory. Sango and Miroku were granted immortality, married, and had many children, grandchildren, and many more descendants. Inuyasha found himself mated to Shiori with several pups of their own. Shippo mated with Souten and had two kits, expecting a third. Rin and Kohaku were also granted immortality and with Sesshomaru's blessing, married and were expecting. all was well.

bell - [02:07:14] MiHonoKo:

Kagome smile up at her mate as she gently caressed his cheek, “I love you, ya know.” She than glanced down at the sleeping pup in his crib, “you gave me a reason to live ever since Inuyasha died, you gave me someone to love a thousand times more strongly that I had ever before.”

“And you my miko gave me a reason to live as well” Outside the Shero window bells could be heard in the night, announcing to all that the lady had brought joy to the West in the form of a small golden eyed, raven tress, dog-eared treasure.

bell - [02:10:52] Quiet Whisper:

The wish had been made and she’d been sent back to her time. It had been heartbreaking but the only thing she could do was continue with her life. After all time wouldn’t stop and she’d worn out her time travel pass. So she went on until one day fate stepped back into her life. It was the holiday season and everyone was scrambling to find the perfect gift. She was of the same mind and set out into the chilly afternoon, hoping to find presents for her family.

Going to an old antique shop, she pushed the door open and the bell attached to it signaled her arrival. Once her eyes adjusted she glanced around until she came eye to eye with the one being she’d never thought she’d seen again. And for a time all they could do was drink in the sight of each other before she burst into tears while closing the distance to fall into Sesshomaru’s outstretched arms.

bell - [02:12:03] DemonQueen17:
Prompt: Bell

They wouldn't stop.

They were ringing and it was driving Sesshmaru crazy. Whose idea was it to give his pup a pair of bells as a toy? It looked like he loved the sound those accursed bells made. The taiyoukai wanted to grab those bells and destroy them.

As he headed to the nursery, Sesshomaru couldn't bring himself to destroy his pup's seemingly favorite toys. His pup, who was the spitting image of himself except for the blue eyes, looked too cute as
he stared up at his father.

Sesshomaru went to the crib, took one of the bells and rang it while his pup rang the other one. His pup cooed with happiness as he played 'ring the bells'. Kagome noticed this and smiled at the sight of her mate and her pup playing with the bells Inuyasha gave as a Christmas gift.

It was such a cute sight to see.

bell - [02:15:24] LadySafire:

Sesshomaru stood and listened to gentle tinkling of the temple bells as he waited for his
bride. It had taken several frustrating months to get here but in the end all the hard work of convincing Kagome he really did mean what he said about their daughter paid off. The month before Kagome had consented to become his wife and mate. Relieved he had made her set a date of a month from when he asked her and moved heaven and hell to get it together. He wasn’t going to risk losing her or their child.

Inhaling he caught Kagome’s unique fragrance that wafted to him as she stepped into the room they were to take their vow. His breath caught at her beauty as she joyfully made her way to where he impatiently waited and thanked all the Gods she’d forgiven a fool.

bell - [02:18:36] Beautifully Wicked:
::Ringing::

Sesshoumaru walked into to the house only to be met with silence, and a slight ringing. He went in search for his mate finding her, and his new son in the nursery sleeping in a rocking chair. They were rocking back and forth in the rocking chair with a soft soothing ringing with every rock.

He found the source of the ringing and saw that it was from a bell attached to his son’s wrist.

Would Kagome’s wit never end? He found it quite ingenious that she would put things on his wrist in order to alert her of his moving about.

He looked upon the beautiful site and thanked every god in existence that she was his.

Also in tonight drable/drawble night were:

Forthright who added to Clutter
art by Kitten, who also made: this and that
Art by Rikayu as well.
Art by Inuko-chan too. ***Note to see art, please click links above, link for Clutter takes to you that story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/07 06:55 By sugar0o. Reason: corrections

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
You were a lovely prompt mistress, r0o... and the room was abuzz with creativity! It sure was fun to go into chat and stumble into the middle of an impromptu party! ::twinkle::

Looking forward to the next "real" one... which is scheduled for Saturday, February 20.

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
Zat vas fun!! I'm looking forward to ze next Drabble/Drawble chat on ze 20th.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
I am soooo sad I was too tired to stay longer, but it was wonderful fun last night!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
Aww man I missed another drabble! I was so tired from work that I didn't even get online last night. Dangit. Oh well maybe next time....

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Impromptu Drabble/Drawble Night Results 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
CURSE YOU WORK! *shakes fist*
I keep missing the drabble/drawble nights cause of work. That whomps.

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.