Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Donations Closed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Donations Closed
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Donations Closed 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 51
Hi guys!

Effective immediately, Dokuga is no longer accepting donations. Because I have a nice job and I don't really have any obligations, I've chosen to re-assume the site's costs. I know a lot of you made sacrifices and donated a lot of time and effort to keeping the site going, but this is something I can handle easily so the extra stress of money isn't added to the mix here.

This includes the server fees and the monthly chat fee as well as yearly domain registration. So, don't send anything to donate@dokuga.com, as that email has been removed from Paypal and is no longer active.

Thanks to everyone who gave their effort and money to support Dokuga throughout the past year and a half! The site will continue to be ad-free and we will continue to work to improve it! Please let us know if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions.

The current balance of around $300 will go toward the next year's hosting fees ($1188) which is due in early March. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at anytime.

Sincerely,
Miss_Kagura
miss_kagura@feudalfairytale.com

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Donations Closed 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
Karma for you for loving the site enough to truly make it your baby!

Logged Logged
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Donations Closed 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Wow, that is very generous of you. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to Dokuga!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.