Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Opinions?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Opinions?
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Opinions? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 40
I've spent a lot of time arguing with myself through work-in-progress fics and fics that are sealed in my laptop (i have yet to decide whether or not to post them) of whether i'm going to cut off Sesshoumaru's hair.

Personally, I love the length. But, what do you guys think?

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Opinions? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -666
His hair only has as much importance as you attribute to it. In the manga, it's not an obviously pivotal part of his life like his swords, so it's entirely up to you on how he regards it. Long, short, curly, bald; Sesshoumaru is still Sesshoumaru no matter what his hair is like.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Opinions? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
HEY!! I've been thinking about doing that too!! I say go for it!! There is no way people can be angry for creative expression.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Opinions? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
I think Sesshoumaru's hair has given quite a significant role in some fics. Some people may be offended if you cut it down (I got some complaints in reviews when I did that) but you can't really write anything if you're afraid of stepping on other's people's toes. Think of the story your creating. If Sesshoumaru short-haired fits in much better, then do it! All the power is in your hands, whether the readers like it or not. ;D Just make it plausible and have a good reason for cutting his hair, and they'll be more willing to accept the change.

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Opinions? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
No, no. Don't cut it!

Actually, I think it sort of depends. I mean, I like his hair the way it is. I know I used to quite reading a FanFiction just because Sesshomaru's hair was cut in that one but that was a long time ago. Now, I just feel a little sad but I keep on reading. I guess, I would like the FanFiction better if there was a reason to why Sesshomaru's hair is cut.

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Opinions? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
CherryBlossomGoddess wrote:
No, no. Don't cut it!

Actually, I think it sort of depends. I mean, I like his hair the way it is. I know I used to quite reading a FanFiction just because Sesshomaru's hair was cut in that one but that was a long time ago. Now, I just feel a little sad but I keep on reading. I guess, I would like the FanFiction better if there was a reason to why Sesshomaru's hair is cut.

See, this is what I meant. A plausible reason makes it more acceptable to the readers. (Though, you still shouldn't worry too much, since it is YOUR story.)

We all do love Sesshoumaru's hair. <3 But I think in some fanfics it is given too much a role. Yes, it is gorgeous, but I don't think it's that significant to point it out regularly.

I think it would be refreshing to have someone who'd have the guts to cut the pretty hair. So thumbs-up from me. ^_^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.