Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Apologies x 1000
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Apologies x 1000
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
I'm glad to see you are back! I've missed you, lady!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 40
welcome back.

and I am sorry for your loss. I have gone through the same thing. although it was something my family did not want, I happily anticipated the birth of my baby only to have it taken away by the effects of over-stress and a bad fall.

:hugs:

anyway, I am glad you are back.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm just glad you're back. Was wondering where you've been.

Anyways, that's just how life is. You can only do your best to try and cover all bases.

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 13
That's awful >_<

Welcome back Miss Kagura!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 277
Sweetheart, you did what you could to ensure that the site would continue in your absence. You thought you had all your bases covered - I, personally, know that you would do no less! That 'hitches' appeared in the 'get-along' cannot possibly have been foreseen prior to your going overseas.

I think Nobody handled things beautifully in your absence and worked her fanny off to make sure that things were still here for your return. Major kudos to her and all the other staff that worked so feverishly during the FEW downtimes that the site experienced!!

All that said, words cannot express how glad I am to have you back, hopefully at the helm once more, running the show as only you can do so seamlessly!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 31
Awww Miss K! We're just glad your back and ok.

Logged Logged
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 51
Hi guys!

I'm downloading all my emails from the past five months or so, and from them, I've learned Dokuga went through a really rough time with passwords and whatnot.

For those of you who don't know, I got pregnant last year and lost the baby, which lead to a really serious complication that caused a massive systemic infection. I was out of commission for awhile. As soon as I was well enough to be released from the hospital, I went overseas on an employment contract that demanded COMPLETE isolation.

I did not anticipate that Dokuga would have the difficulties it did. I thought I sent Abraxas all the necessary information, but apparently, I failed to pass on a couple of passwords.

I am truly sorry for the difficulties. We've all invested so much into the site and I'm sure it was very frustrating for everyone to see the site they all put so much faith and work endure such intense technical problems.

To state what some of you probably think, and have likely said, I'm an absolute hypocrite for building Dokuga under the premise of making a site that actually works reliably and then causing it to endure all these problems. I do love you all, and this site, and I'm very sorry for everything.

It was strange to come back and see that the site I poured my sweat and tears into had to go through such a tough time over something that was 100% my fault for not passing along the correct information.

Nobody and Abraxas, thank you so much for cleaning up my mess. You guys are nothing short of amazing, and you did a great job.

I hope everyone else can forgive me for the trouble I caused. I do love Dokuga and all of you, and I missed you dearly.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
Welcome back.

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 39
Yes, welcome back.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 31
No need to apologise! Also, this dokugian welcomes you back with open huggles!! We lubz you!!!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Apologies x 1000 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm fairly new so I haven't made quite alot of friends (at least from my perspective anyway) but it's good to know that a lost Dokugian sheep has found it's way back to the flock xDD

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.