Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Leave a message at the sound of the pounce...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Leave a message at the sound of the pounce...
Jin no Miko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Leave a message at the sound of the pounce... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
ok...hehe...wel hav fun! O.O wel i am sick...T.T

Logged Logged

Jin No Miko
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Leave a message at the sound of the pounce... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
OMFG internet sucks!

So, the big stuff did not get moved when it was supposed to have, and the plans changed up a bit, so the move happening THIS weekend, so i kept cable a bit longer, but of coarse cosmic fate or r0o's own personal skicon computer...as she likes to think of it, and distroier of my happiness... had other plans.

bleh. So i was having issues with Mozilla not letting me review on FF, and more so not letting me pull up a second browser page, so i uninstalled it, and now internet explorer wont let me re-DL b/c its having issues too!

All my links and stuff might be lost >_< and omg i may hafta hard restart my computer! *cries* bleh this is why, mostly i havent been online here. i feel so left out and sad and seriously i'm going through withdrawl.

o_o

on the plus side i've started making the pattern for a "plotbunny" >_> and the works have been started for a plotbunny Vs Opo doujinshi. <_<

bleh and of coasre, playing with puppyr0o, talking to mommar0o on the phone, and packing apartment slowly.... sometimes being responcibles sucks. Friday i hafta pack it ALL up computer too! *cries more.* withdrawl sucks too btw.. I'm never gunna start smoking i'd never be able to stop.

O YES!

any and all of my challenges are still open as i can't keep an eye on stuff properly at the moment, i'm not closing them til i get re-set in ATL, so you guys have like a week if you were still wanting to enter the 'Lucky Lemon' or 'Vegas stays in vegas unless its on the news.'

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/25 13:03 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Leave a message at the sound of the pounce... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
rOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE miss you! This Smittee really misses you tOoOo! *huggles and snuggles* I hopes all will be well this time, and you return sOon!

This post has been rOofied, since I misses her sOoOo much!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Leave a message at the sound of the pounce... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
lmao i miss you guys t0o!!!! and its offical this is the end of my life in Tenn. I'm going home and i couldnt be happier! i have no idea how long it'll take but i'll be back asap. hopefully with stories, and endings, as well as fanart! a bored r0o can get into some kinda crazy i tell you what! anyway, i'll be back s0on i hope, until this, r0o loves you all, and i'll be seeing you s0on!

-r0o

Dokuga withdrawl should be illegal it sucks not to be here!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
R0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!

I love you! I miss you. I keep checking chat but your not there!

*cries

We miss you! Hope all of your moving goes well!

Logged Logged
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
r0o... miss y0o! Come back s0on! Or we will come find y0o!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
The move went well, nothing got broken and dokuga withdrawl is making me have the shakes. I swear I'm never going without online ever again! I'll get a laptop before it happens! so here's what's going on. the move went well but mommar0o's idea of "empty" and the r0o's idea of "empty" are two different things. My r0om has all her stuff in it, and all of it has to be moved out and packed up before i can even begin to unpack my own stuff. I'm currently living on the sofa, its lumpy! and i miss you guys so much. I cant wait to get everything set up but i havent even gotten to my own stuff coming out of the boxes yet! i'm at the library! with only 18mins left on my temp-time bleh. anyway. i wanted to come let you guys know that i'm alive, and that i'll be back asap. can't promise about stories though as its looking like cable isn't working right either. so when i get my computer up again it very well may be the first day back online too. if thats the case then i already have about 130 emails to read through in detail before i even attempt anything else. so even when i get back i may still be MIA. anyway i just wanted to check in, let you all know whats going on, i still miss it here! and i cant wait to get back to some kinda normal. - r0o

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.