Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hurricane Harvey
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hurricane Harvey
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 38
If you're in the south, I hope you're safe!

I'm located in South Texas and let me tell you, the wind and rain is insaneeee and I'm not as close to th storm as some. I hope anyone affected or potentially affected please stay safe.

Good luck!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
Ooooh, I thought you were elsewhere in the SW. GOOD LUCK and be ready to bug out if it gets worse!!

Danyealle-sama is in TX, along with MoxyMikki, but both are out of the path of danger right now. I know a few other folks in TX, but they seem to be doing okay as well.

STAY SAFE!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 66
I have family in South Texas too. I hope you and your family are doing OK. I hope Dany's ok too.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
My daughter and son-in-law managed to board up their house in Corpus Christi and made tracks to San Antonio to weather the storm with his parents. As a California girl, and her first hurricane, she's a bit freaked out and would rather deal with earthquakes over this madness! I'm grateful that they're safe, if not a bit waterlogged.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
I'm safe! I'm far enough inland we won't get the worst. We're getting rain, though not bad yet, and such, but under all kinds of watches and warnings. Don't worry about me I know how to stay safe and have NO plans to venture outside LMAO! Thanks for thinking of me though.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
I'd heard that there was one moving around, hadn't heard anything new. Don't get to waterlogged.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 38
Harvey is WRECKING us in south Texas. Many, many people lost their homes.
Good vibes to those that are losing to the rain.

I think I read that Harvey is double the damage of Katrina and he refuses to die.

Although I don't know how many of you are in the hurricane's path, I know if you are, you have no water, electricity, food, or gas. Know that we wish you well and send good vibes and love your way.

I'm in SA so we didn't get hit, just some rain and wind but my family is gone to provide relief to those in the area.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Please keep Inari and MoxyMikki in your thoughts!!

Inari has lost her house, and I haven't been able to contact MoxyMikki for a couple days. I know her family is all okay, but that's about it.

So many have lost so very much... thoughts and positive vibes go out to our fellow Dokugians, as well as everyone else affected by the hurricane and ongoing flooding in Texas and Louisiana!

HUGS ALL OF YOU!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
kb wrote:
I'm being sent home from deployment to work flood relief for the next month.. prayers to everyone in the area. If you're down in Houston be sure to stock up on bug repellent because the mosquitoes are going to get bad and Zika is going to be a potential issue. So much love and prayers to everyone affected by the hurricane. Stay safe!

You be SAFE too, kb!! Sending positive thoughts & healing energy to all who are dealing with this disaster.

I heard from MoxyMikki yesterday... she's safe, her family's safe and they didn't lose too much in the flooding! Whew.

My heart goes out to everyone in Texas and Louisiana still dealing with the rain, flooding and the aftermath. MORE HUGS TO ALL!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Hurricane Harvey 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
I'm being sent home from deployment to work flood relief for the next month.. prayers to everyone in the area. If you're down in Houston be sure to stock up on bug repellent because the mosquitoes are going to get bad and Zika is going to be a potential issue. So much love and prayers to everyone affected by the hurricane. Stay safe!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.