Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Drabble Night - July
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Dokuga Drabble Night - July
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Drabble Night - July 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 38
Hey ya'll! So I would loooove to host DDN this weekend! I don't remember the OG rules but I've rehashed them. This will not be a GM night. Strictly just DDN.

Writing will begin at 7:00 PM CST. If you CAN join that's cool but if you can't you have until 7:00 PM the next day to post. Submissions after that day are null and void. To prevent people from claiming a banner for an event they didn't participate in, after your first post of a Drabble/drawble you will be linked a banner with your personalized information.

There will be a total of 8 prompts, posted in 10 minute intervals. After the 80 minutes is up, I will update this post with the nights prompts.

I know that before the admins would host late at night. If 7:00 PM CST is too early, please propose a different time and I can see if it works.

The night will be SATURDAY JULY 1st!!!

If you're interested in participating, let me know!

WHAT IS DDN?

ddn stands for Dokuga Drabble/Drawble Night. Writers and artists are given a prompt every 10 minutes in the chat room from an admin or a moderator. A new prompt will post every 10 minutes. For writers the drabble must be 100 words exactly. For artists their work is typically a quick sketch to match the prompt. Everyone shares their drabble or artwork in the chat room and pick up the banner. I will be making banners as people post. You do not have to complete all the pumps to claim a banner. You just need to participate! The chat room link is at the top of the site. Please read all the rules carefully.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Drabble Night - July 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 38
Soooooo. This has to be delayed guys. I can't get into chat
But I can give you a list of prompts from here and if you want to participate, you can do any of the 8 prompts and turn them in on this forum until midnight July 4th.

Fireworks
Sunblock/lotion
Tanning Oil
Fireflies
Beach
Grill
Heat
Sweat

You don't have to use all of the prompts in order for me to make the banner for you. You do have to do at least one and link it back
To the forum.

Good luck!
Personalized banners for all participants!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.