Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Hello all! Due to unforeseen circumstances last month, I was unable to host DDN. I would like to invite you this weekend, however, for a double DDN night! I will be hosting prompts for both March and April, and will be hosting on two separate dates, since a lot of you are in different timezones.

The first date will be this Friday, April 29th, at 11:00 p.m East Central. (example" right now, it is 11:30 a.m east central.)

The second date will be the Sunday following, May 1st, at 4:00 p.m, East Central.

I host two dates, just because the first one will be pretty late, since that's the earliest I can do it. The second date will be for those who might not have been able to make it to the first date, and for those in another time zone.

I will also, on Monday the 2nd, post the prompts here for you, in case you were not able to attend the DDN at all. That way, everyone can participate, and everyone can claim the banner.

Since we missed February, I am going to make a second post for those prompts. There will be a deadline of two weeks to finish, before the May DDN will start. Message me or Katt what you think the theme is, and we will let you know if you were correct! I will post the banner before the May DDN for you to collect.

If you have any questions or comments, you may address them here, or you may message either one of us for answers.

Again, sorry about having to cancel last month. I appreciate all of your condolences, and messages about my well being. I am very lucky to be in such a caring community! Also, thanks for your support in The Wishing Well! <3

-sama

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 109
Ah, I can't make it this month Exams and all coming up. I will do the drabbles later though

Logged Logged
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
Oh no! I hope you'll be able to come to the May one, then! I will have more of a heads up on that one, since it will be planned out. I'm glad you'll be able to do the prompts though, Kaoru! kaoruhana wrote:
Ah, I can't make it this month Exams and all coming up. I will do the drabbles later though

Logged Logged

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 16
DDN to start in a few minutes, for those of who were interested in coming! If you cannot make it to this one, don't worry, there will be another one on Sunday!

Logged Logged

UnknownRandomness
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
I don't mean to be obtuse, but where are the prompts for the drabbles? I cannot find them anywhere (it's been such a long time since I've been on here in any writing capacity that I feel like a newbie again)!

Logged Logged
Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:March - April Drabble / Drawble Night, 2016 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 64
Oh no i didn't know there was one for march and april, i hadn't seen any drabble nights show up in a long time so I gave up checking. Will they be returning again for September and October?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.