Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome in the modern era
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome in the modern era
Mimi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome in the modern era 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
In the stories where Kagome is trap in the modern era, her work often has a relation with the sengoku period. I would like to know if there is stories where she puts herself in danger for any reasons. I don't understand why most people think she would want to go back to a normal life, but sometimes, adrenalin can be adictive.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in the modern era 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
I've read a few stories where she became a cop. I've also seen stories where she's a body guard. I can't think of the names of the stories at the moment, but I'll be back with them definitely! To answer your question though, yes. There are stories with her seeking a high from her job. But some jobs can give an adrenaline rush without ever endangering anyone. Like performing, being an ER doctor, or a scare director at a haunt park, some things to think about I guess. Lol.

Logged Logged
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Kagome in the modern era 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 95
Here are some stories that I've found.

1. Like Mother, Like Son by NicoRavenPen (Rated T)

In this story, Kagome clearly knows she will never be able to fall in love with a human after experiencing the feudal era.

2.Sesshomaru comes to dinner by LC Rose (Rated T on Fanfiction, but probably rated M on Dokuga, No YIMS)

3.Everything's Changed by Kai19 (Rated M, No YIMS)

Those are a few. There are lots more where Kagome becomes an author or even works at a museum.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.