Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Update on the Update and More Update
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Update on the Update and More Update
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Update on the Update and More Update 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 51
I just uploaded a batch of files to the fanfiction section. You can now edit, delete, or reorder chapters to your liking. There's also some new stuff there, like seeing the last date you updated a chapter and hits.

You'll notice you have little or no hits, and that's because until earlier, they weren't tracked. Eventually, a stats page will follow. We can now count have many times authors and stories have been favorited.

So next week, story alerts and maybe a stats page.

Tonight I'm going to make some upgrades to the fanart section and get fanart back on the front page.

If you have any difficulties in the fanfiction section, let us know ASAP because we're trying to nip the last few things.

And thank you all for being so patient with this process. All the bug reports, PM, and posts really helped to get things more or less in order fairly quickly, especially considering the complexity of the script.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Scheherazadea
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Update on the Update and More Update 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
The presentation of the fanart looks great!

Logged Logged

“Playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won\\\'t feel insecure around you.”

~Marianne Williamson
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.