Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Feature Request:
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Feature Request:
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Feature Request: 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
Just a general question and request(:

Personally, my life is kind of busy and I don't have time to navigate through the forum for my favorite threads or go through my favorite child boards so I have them bookmarked.

I miss Drawbble/Drabble night ALL the time. Because A) I have nothing bookmarked and B ) If it isn't an easy accessible thread through the home page side bar I'm not reading it.

My request is a lot of the major topics have several child boards and DDN night is under General Discussion. Why couldn't there be a child board under General Discussion dedicated to the DDN:

General Discusssion
- Drawbble/Drabble Night

This way it's easily accessible and if we need a list of the words from the night before we are able to locate them without wandering through the forums. I also believe it would be easy for newer members as well.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Feature Request: 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
Kagome Yuki Niwa wrote:
Just a general question and request(:

Personally, my life is kind of busy and I don't have time to navigate through the forum for my favorite threads or go through my favorite child boards so I have them bookmarked.

I miss Drawbble/Drabble night ALL the time. Because A) I have nothing bookmarked and B ) If it isn't an easy accessible thread through the home page side bar I'm not reading it.

My request is a lot of the major topics have several child boards and DDN night is under General Discussion. Why couldn't there be a child board under General Discussion dedicated to the DDN:

General Discusssion
- Drawbble/Drabble Night

This way it's easily accessible and if we need a list of the words from the night before we are able to locate them without wandering through the forums. I also believe it would be easy for newer members as well.

If you look at the bottom of each thread, you will see a little button that says "Subscribe." When you click this, you will receive notification of new posts in that topic, thus ensuring that you never miss a DDN, and have easy access to the words that get posted later that evening or the next day.

Just a suggestion to make your life a little simpler!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/27 10:04 By wiccanmethuselah.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Feature Request: 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
Yeaaah, I know. I just wanted to know if something else could be done is all(:
I get way too many email notifications between FFN and Dokuga so I finally gave up on them ^^;;
Thank you though!

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Feature Request: 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
Kagome Yuki Niwa wrote:
Yeaaah, I know. I just wanted to know if something else could be done is all(:
I get way too many email notifications between FFN and Dokuga so I finally gave up on them ^^;;
Thank you though!

LOL!

Try getting an email notification for... EVERY. SINGLE. FORUM. POST... plus one's favorites, plus FFN. Makes for a very full inbox, let me tell you!

Sorry I can't be more encouraging about this, but I'm sure Moxy will see it and take it under advisement.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.