Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cannot log in!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cannot log in!
Darrakk
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cannot log in! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
A friend of mine is unable to access her account, and she is trying to leave nice reviews! She has tried the "forgot password" thing and yet she is still unable to log in, it always says wrong password/account. Her username is "pinkbeadgirl" and her name as it appears here on dokuga is "christine".

I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't find anywhere more appropriate. Please help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Cannot log in! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to confirm the email acct she signed up with. I can then email a reset password to ONLY the email that she signed up with. She'll then need to change her password again once she logs in.

Logged Logged
Christine
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Cannot log in! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
I would like to give a very very big thank you to both MoxyMikki and Darrakk for their help in getting me back into the swing of things here on Dokuga. I was locked out of accessing my account for what ever strange gremlin-like reason but thanks to

Darrakk for sending my distress call for me

and

MoxyMikki for her prompt response and help that worked seamlessly at first go, thus restoring order to my universe. I can't tell you how grateful I am other than thank you and thank you times a hundred.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.