Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Blackberry Users
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Blackberry Users
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blackberry Users 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 51
Hi!

If you're a Blackberry user and you've had difficulty accessing the site, we have identified the problem and we're working on a fix.

When you have a problem with Dokuga and end up at the ban page, please visit www.whatismyip.com/ and either post it or send it to me by personal message.

We've had to ban a number of trolls/spammers/troublemakers over the 2.5 years we've been open and a couple of IP addresses used by Blackberry have made it onto the list. As soon as we know which ones to unblock, we'll take care of it and that should resolve some of the issues.

If you're having any other problems accessing the site via Blackberry, please let us know.

Oh, I also have a new email addy, so if you have any information, please send me a PM or email at miss_kagura@dokuga.com.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/08 19:42 By Miss_Kagura.

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.