Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fourm problem or not?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fourm problem or not?
MiHonoKo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fourm problem or not? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
When ever I click on a thread in the fourum it takes me to the veary last page of that topic and won't let me go to the first. Has this happened to anyone else?
What should I do?

Logged Logged

A Demon\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s wife
The Dominant Heart
Powerless Against the Shikon curse
Powerless To Stop
Koishii no Hana
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fourm problem or not? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 47
I get that problem every now and then with the older threads. I think it has something to do with some problems that were going on with the forum a while back where the order in which people posted got mixed up.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
FrayedWriter
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fourm problem or not? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I really wanted to have my input in one of the forums but every time I clicked 'Submit', it just kicked me to a page where everything is white and got some kind of dollar signs in there. It's really kind of frustrating to keep losing everything I wrote for.

I really don't know if it did get it or not because if it did, it'd be embarrassing. I did rewrote everything three times. My apologizes in advance if that happened. Also I really hope I'm in right page, lol.

-_-;

I just hope this is an temporary sort of thing. Because one way or other I will have my input in that thread. >_<;

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Logged Logged
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fourm problem or not? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 51
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now.

I've never heard of this before.

The only problems we've had with people being unable to post has been when users used certain symbols, like Japanese kanji or symbols that aren't part of system used in the database.

Did you have any peculiar symbols in what you were trying to post? Or could you tell me a little more about the error you got?

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
FrayedWriter
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fourm problem or not? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Nope. None at all. Just those general smiling faces (or emoticon as some called it). But I only used one.

I tried it again today and it still kicked me out. D:

I can copy and paste that white site-thing if that what you'd like.

Thank for hearing me out.

(Just now.)

Okay. I'm sorry and I'm wrong. I did have one symbol, now that I read it over to check and I found one. Which is just a heart Now I got in that thread after I deleted it.

Ugh, I'm so sorry, Miss Kagura, over my silly mistake. I had a bit of habit of using the heart and forget that I typed it in often.

Lesson learned. Don't use symbols (heart included) in the forums.

Thank you for telling to not use the symbol. I'm embarrassed. You're awesome!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/22 12:07 By FrayedWriter. Reason: Just found out the problem. Sorry.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fourm problem or not? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 51
No, it's not your fault. It's a creepy weird database thing. There are different forms of encoding, and that determines which symbols are allowed. On an Asian site, they obviously have different things they type than on a site that is primarily English. The heart symbol is part of UTF-8, and our forum messages aren't stored in that, which is something I need to update eventually.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.