Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 26
I think it would be great- seeing as how there are so many wonderful artists on Dokuga- if Dokuga implemented a Paint-Chat Board for us all to hang out in as well as the Chat.

Here is a link for anyone who doesn't know what P-Chat is. :3

It would add one more element for all of us to bond, allowing us to all draw together at the same time. I think it would be really fun!

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Hm, I've never really tried using any sort of paint chat before, but I'd certainly be willing to try if there was one~

Logged Logged
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
OMG YES PAINT CHAT FTW!!!! Paint chats are a blast for everyone, as long as they are kept clean, and they offer a lto of fun and doodles to the chat :3 I approve

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 40
as much as I'd like that, there are some concerns that I have when it comes to having a paint chat such as vulgar images and whatnot. I know there are those who are in control of themselves and know how to conduct themselves appropriately... but it still doesn't extinguish my concerns.

I very much agree though, that it'd be a great way to incorporate site artists in chat other than just having them link their artwork, they can draw directly into the chatroom instead~

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
This was already discussed and rejected for chat because of the high probability of abuse

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Suggestion - Dokuga PaintChat 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 696975
I'm going to be clear and to the point on this issue.

No.

Paint Chat was discussed and the negative aspects of it far outweighed the positive aspects of it.

Yes, it can work with artists, but as moderators, we have a difficult enough time moderating chat these days when it's just words. Adding pictures to this will only make it even more difficult. Chat moderation is not easy to begin with and PaintChat can only lead to abuse. It's just as easy to upload to a free site like imageshack and photobucket and share a link.

Not to mention with the high influx of minors into chat...things that are behind a link can come with a warning. Anything on paint chat won't have a filter and let's face it, not everything will remember all the time to send appropriate items.

So no, not happening. Let's put this topic to bed now

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.