Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wanted: Bugs
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wanted: Bugs
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wanted: Bugs 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 51
Hi guys!

Dokuga is nearing a place where the scripting is fairly stable. For those of you who were around in the beginning, where nothing worked particularly well, you know we've come a long way.

Before we embark on expanding the site further (themes!), we want to make sure all the big bugs are squished properly.

So, we're looking for any bug that is unrelated to chat. Chat has issues, but because it is hosted off site by the chat company, there's not a lot we can do at this point.

The only other main issue we have to fix right now is a rare issue that makes the fanfiction editor misbehave.

Please post any bug you can think of or find on this thread. It will help us greatly!

Thank you!

MissK

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Wanted: Bugs 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
i can turn crickets loose in your mailbox if you want

But i do know that on IE, modifying my profile and hotlinking a picture into the profile doesn't work. It shows the URL and that but not the picture. However, i think this is a stupid, retarded IE issue not one with the site.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Shisaa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Wanted: Bugs 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
The site sure has come a long way! Props!

I've only noticed that in IE, FF and Chrome the top Search box that is enclosed in the red menu banner does not work. The poor search magnifying glass has a red line through it, and the cursor comes up to the left of it, making it impossible to enter anything.

Logged Logged

Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
Unless an idiot dies, he won\\\\\\\'t be cured.
thirteenxwishes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wanted: Bugs 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Suichi wrote:
The site sure has come a long way! Props!

I've only noticed that in IE, FF and Chrome the top Search box that is enclosed in the red menu banner does not work. The poor search magnifying glass has a red line through it, and the cursor comes up to the left of it, making it impossible to enter anything.

And on Safari, too - just to make sure none of the pesky bugs escape, there. (:

But it's all looking rather brill, Miss K. Thanks very much!

Logged Logged
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Wanted: Bugs 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 51
The search box is sorta disabled. I can't decide whether to get rid of it or write some huge massive search for the whole site. We'll see, it's flirting with death at the moment, but could become useful someday.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.