Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Winterish fic?
Fye
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Winterish fic? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
Been a lurker for quite a while already, but find myself in desperate need of help.
The fic I'm looking for happens in winter, though I do not think it was made for any particualr challenge. In it, Sesshoumaru is Rin's father, they live in a big house with the ever present Jaken working for them, while Kagome is Shippou's mom (think he was adopted). Rin and Shippou are schoolmates and become friends, and they often end up in each other's house because of their parent's jobs.
I remember a particular scene from it, late in the story, were Kagome goes to pick up Shippou from Sess' house during a blizzard. She ends up getting lost and Sesshoumaru finds her and brings her to his house to help her recover from hypothermia.

Some other facts I'm not sure bgelong to this fic or might be from other/s ifc/s:
Kagome is a nurse, or at least works at a hospital, in the area of children with cancer.
At some point, she starts dating Sesshoumaru and he asks to mate her, but she refuses because she would have to quit her job to take care of the family.
In a chapter, Kagome has to look after Rin because Sess is working; he ends up being late when he goes to pick up Rin, and since the kids were sleeping, he ends up falling asleep on the couch with Kagome after some talk.
Kagura was after Sesshoumaru. I remember a particualr scene were Rin and Shippou, with Jaken's help, ask her to come to the mansion so she can prepare for a party, but end up tricking her into using some cosmetics they altered which results in Kagura looking like a mess and running away from Ah-Un.

I'll probably end up hitting my head against a wall once someone points the fic that's been eluding me, but thanks in advance for any/all help.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Winterish fic? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
If i remember correctly, this was the fic "Child's Play" from Kagome357 as far as i know it's been pulled with no plans for reposting. You may find other work from this author here: groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/files/Kagome357%20Stories/

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Fye
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Winterish fic? 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
Yes, you were right, it's a fic from Kagome357. Checked the post about her fics, then followed to her Spark profile, and voilà, found her uncompleted version there: The Play Date.

Thank you very much for the help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.