Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
At some point they go off to war Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: At some point they go off to war
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
At some point they go off to war 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
There are two that I recall with a scenario where the guys go war and leave the women behind.

The only part I remember clearly is that Shippo is all grown up and promised to Rin, who is also grown up (or something like that). He has to prove himself to Sesshomaru for her hand. He and Sesshomaru ( not sure if Inuyasha is there or not) go off to war and leave the girls behind. They take some guy with them and towards the end of the war the guy heads back before them because he wants Rin for himself. He takes Rin on a walk alone in the woods and tell her that Shippo died in the war. Rin starts crying and he thinks she'll accept him now and when she doesn't he gets angry. He forces himself on her hoping to get her pregnant so they'll force her to mate him.

Help me find it please.

I hope I haven't spoiled this for anyone.

In the second one, Sesshomaru leaves Kagome and Rin on an island to go fight in a war. At some point Rin has romance with a guy on the island. (I think he was a cat demon.) They get caught or Rin gets pregnant (or both). He goes to join Sesshomaru and the others on the war front. At some point he and Sesshomaru talk and he tells Sesshomaru of his love with mentioning her name. Sessh give good advice and when they get back Sessh finds out the guy he fought alongside and gave relationship advice to knocked up his Rin.

It'd be awesome if I could reread the whole stories and not just remember these scenes... 0.o I wonder why this is all I remember from them.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:At some point they go off to war 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Im not sure about the first one but the second is Atonement by Miss Kagura
It's rated MA. The part about Rin isn't until later in the story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/03/04 01:04 By Avalei.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:At some point they go off to war 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Sorrows Amaranth wrote:
There are two that I recall with a scenario where the guys go war and leave the women behind.

The only part I remember clearly is that Shippo is all grown up and promised to Rin, who is also grown up (or something like that). He has to prove himself to Sesshomaru for her hand. He and Sesshomaru ( not sure if Inuyasha is there or not) go off to war and leave the girls behind. They take some guy with them and towards the end of the war the guy heads back before them because he wants Rin for himself. He takes Rin on a walk alone in the woods and tell her that Shippo died in the war. Rin starts crying and he thinks she'll accept him now and when she doesn't he gets angry. He forces himself on her hoping to get her pregnant so they'll force her to mate him.
Help me find it please.
I hope I haven't spoiled this for anyone.
this one i think is www.fanfiction.net/s/3579293/1/The-Choices-We-Make

The Choices We Make Author: OnyxIvyStone
The final battle has been won. Ultimate sacrifices have been made. Life must go on. For Kagome and Sesshomaru, their future and the ultimate destiny of those closest to them are entirely dependant on the choices they make. Undergoing revisions.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Angst - Kagome H. & Sesshomaru - Chapters: 23 - Words: 131,965 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 08-28-07 - Published: 06-06-07 - Status: Complete - id: 3579293

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/03/04 01:25 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:At some point they go off to war 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
YAY! THANK YOU BOTH! These are exactly the fix I was looking for.

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:At some point they go off to war 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Your welcome.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.