Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an older fic
Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an older fic 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
Hello, I can't recall a fic I read several years ago, and would be grateful if anyone had any ideas. In the fic Sesshomaru comes into rut. In past ruts he has killed his partner because he over powered them, however this time, his partner is Kagome. The reason she survives is she does not react like a normal bitch... she essentially leads him on a game of Find and Seek.

This I either read it on Spark or on Fanfiction.net. I don't recall if it was a one shot or multichapter.

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older fic 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 19
Is it "I don't want a mate" By MLMonty?

Sesshoumaru goes into heat during mating season and takes Kagome. Now she's pregnant and wants nothing to do with him. Should Sesshoumaru respect her wishes and leave her unguarded while she carries his heir?

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance

Updated: 10-27-07 - Chapters: 9 - Reviews 105 - Words 47,005

dokuga.com/spark/story/6489/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/10 21:25 By Kayelyn.

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older fic 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
Yes thank you!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.