Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Halcali
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
My old laptop died and with it, my bookmarked Sesskag links

I'm looking for this particular fic wherein Kagome escaped Sesshoumaru's shiro (I can't exactly remember why she left but she was heartbroken) to the modern world and gave birth to twins. Sesshoumaru tried to follow her but she sealed the well. And then Kagome decided to come back because her kids are getting sick (she brought her son to a veterinarian lol) and she snuck into the Western shiro but saw that Sessh is with his intended. That's basically all I can remember, so if you have the link, please post!

Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
TRUST » by AmongManySins reviews
His nostrils flared sniffing for his prey as he ran through the forest spreading his aura so nothing would dare cross his path...As sapphire rimmed silver eyes clashed with red orbs. He could hear her heart beat quicken at his very sight. "Sesshoumaru!.
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,347 - Reviews: 210 - Updated: 11-22-08 - Published: 8-8-08 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

i want to say it's that ^^ www.fanfiction.net/s/4458619/1/TRUST

BUT, i know it came out during that time frame, and there were like 5 "like" stories out at the same time that had similar plots.

Kagome's trust » by flaming witch of fire reviews
When Kagome is raped by Sesshomaru on the night of the new moon. Kagome goes home to the future as finds out that she is pregnant with pups! PUPS? Now one year later, she decides to go back to the feudal era.
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 89,472 - Reviews: 618 - Updated: 6-30-11 - Published: 3-1-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete www.fanfiction.net/s/4894848/1/Kagome-s-trust

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/14 08:47 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
And both of the stories r0o listed would be considered MA on this site... NO YIMs, PLEASE!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Halcali
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Hi Sugaroo! Thanks for the links, but it's a different fic. But I will read them though!

And yeah going back, I do remember it having a sequel, and Sesshoumaru's mother visits and meets her grandpups.

EDIT

I found it! It's In heat by teensie-sama (Rated M, no minors!)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/14 10:00 By Halcali. Reason: found the fic
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.