Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sese'smom recounts Midoriko was Inupapa's soulmate Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sese'smom recounts Midoriko was Inupapa's soulmate
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sese'smom recounts Midoriko was Inupapa's soulmate 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
What I remember is Sess's mom commenting on how alike Sess and Inu are to their father, in how their soul mates were all miko. And everyone is all o.O

Then she tells them about how Midoriko was actually Inupapa's soulmate and how they'd travellled together for many years before Sessmama was to become Inupapa's mate. Sessmama was younge and jealous, and didn't let Inupapa talk to Midoriko one day when they crossed paths. When Midoriko died, Inupapa got really depressed and didn't forgive her for a long time for not giving him the chance to find closure with Midoriko before she died. Eventually he came to care for Inumama, and didn't mention Midoriko around her because he knew it hurt her knowing she wasn't his soulmate.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could please help me find this fic!

~Fuyu

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The topic has been locked.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sese'smom recounts Midoriko was Inupapa's soulmate 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
I've got no idea on this one... I read K/IP where IP and Midoriko were soulmates. Though when do you find it please let me know. I'd like to read it as well.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sese'smom recounts Midoriko was Inupapa's soulmate 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
this one is on Dokuga somewhere, it's incomplete and hasn't been updated in over a year.

I sadly dont remember the name but maybe i can help as i remember the plot VERY well.

Kagome is finished with the jewel and the hunt, and is about to go home, Sess hasn't been able to break it to her that he likes her and wants to court her, and LadyMother (not being a bi*sh in this fic) basically extends a vacation/congratulations stay in the western palace to the inutachi, in the hopes to give Sesshomaru more time to win his lady love before she p0ofles down the well for 500 years. Sess is rather thankful for this.

So turns out that Inupapa was actually a present to a devout set of mountain inu that were unable to have bebe's and the gods after many many many years of hearing their prayers, finally blessed them with a pup. first one in like forever for the clan as a whole. This pup a pup given to them by the gods was of monstrous power though and destined for great things. he eventually teams up with midoriko and it's later worded that he was her soul mate, and was most deeply in love with her, the reason being that the kami made him, put him in his mother's barren belly, and b/c of that he and all his line will forever be drawn, destined to have the most powerful of the kami's children as soul mates.

ie

Touga's soul mate was Midoriko
Inuyasha's soul mate was Kikyo
Sesshomaru's is Kagome

They ( I THINK ) explain it that Sess wasn't physically mature enough for a mate when kikyo was alive or he would have had her, and when Kagome comes to the past and the soul splits, he is. Additionally b/c the soul is split, it's draw two different inu.

Back in the day though, when Inupapa was running around with Midoriko, (IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY) Ladymother, still a young inu at the time was Hime, and Inupapa was the strongest, b/c of that he was betrothed to LadyMother and honor bound to mate her, but he never forgot midoriko and mourned her death with the shikon, even took izayoi b/c she reminded him of midoriko, and lady mother by then realized how vain and slightly evil she was to have trapped him when he had found his soulmate, even if she was human.

because she saw how much this hurt him, knowing WHY he was most attracted to midoriko she resolves that when the time comes she'll help sess so that he desn't have to lose his love as his father did, b/c she is still a good momma.

Sadly as much as i remember, it's on my update list which is over 400 at this point :3

i
am
so
awesome!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/530/1
Forbidden Desires
Nominated Best Humor/Parody Dokuga Awards 3rd/4th Quarters, 2008 :: It was a secret he was willing to die with, no matter how much her image tortured him. That was, until his mother found out...
Rating: M ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 18 Jun 2008 ?-? Updated: 08 Jul 2009
Genre: Angst, Humor, Romance ?-? Chapters: 8 ?-? Reviews: 38 ?-? Words: 26,846 ?-? Reads: 5,930

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/03 02:29 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.