Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
What I remember is that I believe Kagome was found in the future by Sess. At one point she and Sess go to visit Inuyasha and Rin (who are together and have kids). While there they have an argument or something, and then Sess kisses her, only to vanish once they've regained their senses. Kagome was not impressed and Inu had to drive her back home.

That's about all I can recall, please help if you remember the fic!

Much thanks!
~Fuyu

EDIT: I think someone (I believe it might be Shippo but may have been Inuyasha, for some reason I'm leaning towards this person being male) suggests that she go confront Sess instead of being upset and waiting for him to come to her. So she gathers up the courage and goes to his company to confront him but he totally blows her off and makes it seem like what she has to say is of no importance to him. She gets super upset then and declares that if she means so little that he can't even take the time out of his "busy day" to hash out what happened (and was happening to their relationship) then they had no business being involved in any way whatsoever (neither friends nor something more).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/16 23:43 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
  The topic has been locked.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
Not either of the ones I suggested. Actually considering that it seems rather angsty... there's a good chance I have no idea. I tend to avoid the stories that are full of angst, real life is hard enough, to not have to read about other problems. Ya know?

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
Are you sure that isn't two separate fics?

The part with Rin and Inuyasha sounds like Unspoiled by forthright. The other part, sounds.... well a little familiar.... but I'm not sure about it. Might be Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's Nightmares Rated MA, I can't remember who wrote it just this moment.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
I'm pretty sure it's one fic.

I'm also pretty sure that Sess had trouble coming to terms with his feelings for Kag, and that's why he ran away.

Thanks for the suggestion! Is that fic on FF.net or Dokuga?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/16 23:22 By Fuyu no Kaze.

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
You can find them both here on Dokuga.

Ah, well I had to make sure. I've gotten things mixed up before and wanted to make sure someone else didn't as well. I hope you find what you're looking for and you really should read Unspoiled... it was awesome beyond belief.

Edit: It might not have been yesterday's dreams... ah... I'd have to go through all my bookmarks. It's a pain. But that one was good anyway.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/16 23:42 By Knight of Disorder.

My Motto:

My Belief:
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
Yeah I'm a super huge fan of forthy's work All of her stuff is just incredible!

I don't think it's Unspoiled though, as I haven't read it in awhile, and I think the fic I'm talking about I read more recently.

Actually, now I remember a bit more. I think someone (I believe it might be Shippo but may have been Inuyasha, for some reason I'm leaning towards this person being male) suggests that she go confront Sess instead of being upset and waiting for him to come to her. So she gathers up the courage and goes to his company to confront him but he totally blows her off and makes it seem like what she has to say is of no importance to him. She gets super upset then and declares that if she means so little that he can't even take the time out of his "busy day" to hash out what happened (and was happening to their relationship) then they had no business being involved in any way whatsoever (neither friends nor something more).

Now I'm pretty sure it's not Unspoiled as I can't see forthy's Sess, while he has his own hangups, pulling a stunt like that on Kagome.

Logged Logged

Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
lol I can see your point But it's the angsty stuff that really pulls at your own emotions!

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I don't need people pulling at my emotions... let alone words on a page. Then again, I think that's just me. After reading a chapter of angst I just feel exhausted.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Is it 'Scientific Method' by jenineji? Rated T.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I read that one, and no. He get's mad at her at one time but doesn't run a company. And in that one... isn't Hojo one of Rin's kids?

Edit: and not by Inuyasha, even though he considers the hanyou to be father.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/08/17 00:02 By Knight of Disorder.

My Motto:

My Belief:
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Ugh! this is making me so crazy, i KNOW that i KNOW this fic, it's on my list of fics that i watch but sadly i have 1200+ on FFN. It's there too. It's fanfction based of Janey-jane's pic "Spring" www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=3099

Where Sess finds her at a cherry blossom festival and is all *OMG face* they then proceed to have a weird, slightly romantic, non romantic courting, at which point he eventually brings her out to Inuyasha's house, Who is mated to Rin, and only jsut recently in the last 40 years had kids together. They are skirting around things, and then they kiss, but sess takes off, and kagome's all WTF update and confused about everything, and that was about as far as the author got i think. It was i want to say 8 - 12 chapters max, and i just cant remember the name.

I hope you find it, b/c it's making me crazy!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 55
I don't know if this is it, but in the artist's notes it lists two fics associated with the art.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
while i'm not the official one looking for it, i checked that first, it's not either of them if it's the same one I'm thinking it is.

Luck MAY be on our side though, Not sure if people review as much as i do, but it seems in all their updating FFN did do something handy. You can now view your last 300 reviews! For me that takes me about to late November of last year. If you don't review as much as that, but did review that fic, you might have it on your list.

I don't *sad face*

Just sign into FFN, then go to your profile maint. page, go under reviews, then history. If you haven't reviewed more then 300 chapters/updates since then, then it may be there.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 23
sugar0o wrote:

Where Sess finds her at a cherry blossom festival...

Is it possible it wasn't at a cherry blossom festival? I think the story starts with Kagome catching a glimpse of Sesshoumaru at a Subway as either he or she is getting off... Kagome starts watching that particular station to see if she can spot him again. He comes along and takes her for coffee or something.

I could be mixing up stories though.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
oh! i think your right? i just know that they bump into one another surrounded by Sakura tree's b/c that's what janey jane's pic was about. he's still ver in character and doesnt really have a social-side and they get together! but yeah i think you may be right, do you know it?

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Sess kisses Kagome and hightails it away 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 19
HA! I found it! It's "Providence, perhaps?" (rated K) by Robe a la Anglaise

www.fanfiction.net/s/5938823/1/Providence_perhaps

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
That's it!!! Trying to find this was really bugging me, so thank you SO much Kayelyn! *karma*

And thanks to everyone else who helped as well! I wish I could give mass karma out to everyone lol I really appreciate all your efforts!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.