Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help me pretty pretty please!!! Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help me pretty pretty please!!!
Brianna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help me pretty pretty please!!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fanfiction that I can't remember the title of. A basic summary of how it starts is Kagome is just sitting by the well (in the Feudal Era) in a non coherent state. She's like trapped in her own mind and can't recognize anything, and there's some sort of barrier around her or something. Her friends try to get her to respond but can't and they end up just leaving bowls of food for her. Sesshoumaru comes across her and breaks the barrier and unknowingly imprints his instincts on her or something to that effect. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help! Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Help me pretty pretty please!!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
i stalked this fic like NO tomorrow! and i think i might re-read... tomorrow after work @_@

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6999/1

What's In a Soul

She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 20 Feb 2012 ?-? Updated: 27 Feb 2012
Genre: Action, Drama, Romance ?-? Chapters: 35 ?-? Reviews: 97 ?-? Words: 85,385 ?-? Reads: 46,278

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/27 02:18 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Brianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help me pretty pretty please!!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! *BOWS TO YOUR GREATNESS REPEATEDLY*

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Help me pretty pretty please!!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 76
Wow... I just stumbled across this but that's epic. Someone actually looking for one of my fics.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help me pretty pretty please!!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
sugar0o wrote:
i stalked this fic like NO tomorrow! and i think i might re-read... tomorrow after work @_@

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6999/1

What's In a Soul

She was cut off from them, from everyone she loved and they were right in front of her. She was in agony, filled with loneliness. Perhaps she had gone insane? Perhaps she was cursed? Maybe she just needs with the power to bring her back to this world. Rated for future Chapters.
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 20 Feb 2012 ?-? Updated: 27 Feb 2012
Genre: Action, Drama, Romance ?-? Chapters: 35 ?-? Reviews: 97 ?-? Words: 85,385 ?-? Reads: 46,278

I stalk this and his other fics.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.