Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a Fic
redsquirt
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a Fic 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a where Sesshoumaru finds Kagome in the forest with Inuyasha’s kid in her back pack. I think she was trying to get to him to help her. I think that there were people chasing her trying to kill her. He takes her back to his home where she ends up being his main concubine. I think she got taught by his other concubines too. Now it is possible that this is two stories instead of one my mind just isn’t working right now.

Thanks in advance^_^

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Searching for a Fic 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
i think your think of 2 fics, here's which ones i think:

1. www.fanfiction.net/s/3885162/1/In_His_Arms
Author: The Telepathic Hawk
Sessomaru comes across Kagome alone and broken. What happened? Where's Inuyasha? What is he going to do with a broken Miko who just pledged her life to him?
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Reviews: 336 - Chapters: 27 - Words: 54,708 - Updated: 09-22-09 - Published: 11-11-07 - Status: Complete

2. I cant remember the name! BUT

Summary: Inuaysha picks Kikyo, mates her pups her, and she dies to give her son life. Kagome has to watch as Inuaysha wills himself to death and she or he pretty much blame her for Kikyo's death. People are after the infant, and kagome does to sess, only she dies in the process, not long before he gets to her. He bring her back to life and they mate, but it's not a happy mating. The Child's name starts with a 'K', and he is constantly gnawing on a rock, slobbing all over it, and trying to trade Jaken for his stick. Sess finds it amusing, and feels affection for the pup, even though he wasn't fond of the idea at first, he and kagome are trying to have a pup but as of the moment it's not going well.

This fic is incomplete.

Am i wrong? please let me know so we can try and figure it out for you! "In his arms" was found by Mimiru! *is horrible with names! she remembered though!*

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 17
!!!!! I've been looking for the second Fic all week, but can't remember the name to save my life!

Logged Logged

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
redsquirt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the help ^_^ those are the two fics that I was looking for. Hopefully someone can remember the name of the second fic with the better summary you gave.
Thanks Roo.

Logged Logged
MidNigh
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 17
I FOUND IT!
Out Of The Ashes Rated: MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4174/1
Sesshoumaru gives Kagome back her life when she is killed. With everyone else gone, the well is closed, and the only one she has is InuYasha's son and his brother what will the miko do?

ENJOY Everyone

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/15 17:37 By nigh.

I claim Sangos Demon Cat Kirara!
redsquirt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
You guys are awesome thanks for the help!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.