Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured....
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 216
Captured and Trapped by sweetest angel www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/760/1
Kagome woke up in a cell...and not alone. Will she survive her ordeal? Will she be able to escape? SessKag pairing. Rating for later chapters. Sorry, bad summary.*chap27 is out!!*
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama - Updated: 08-15-11 - Created: 08-12-08 Chapters: 27 - Reviews: 117 - Words: 118,241 - Reads: 56,637

i think?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The topic has been locked.
lizard
Pup
graphgraph
Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 0
I read this one years ago and i loved it but once single spark switched to dokuga, i couldn't find it anymore.

Basically, Kagome gets captured, thrown in a cell, yada yadda, finds sesshoumaru. They bond over captivity. But it was really well written. Their jailer was some unsavory fellow, whenever he entered the room a suppression necklace on Sesshoumaru would prevent him from moving. Kagome was eventually raped by the guy, Sess comforts her, they escape when the jailer tries to get Kagome out of sess's embrace and breaks the necklace. Kagome had been kidnapped on her way to the well so inuyasha had no idea she was missing. Anyways, ya it was a great story, really realistic characterizations from both of them. I'd love it if anyone has an idea. And no it isn't prisoners, already checked.
Thank you!!!!!

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 12
That sounds like Demonlordlover's story, Trust, told in two parts. The only place it is available is at groups.yahoo.com/group/demonlordlover2/, and you will have to join the group, providing you are over 18.

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 5
I've read that one, I think, is Kagome in this ordeal like the last remaining person froma pure blood clan and sango sports a tatoo, cuz she somehow got into the same clan and sesshomaru is only able to mate her when he defeats her? and Kagome initially looked for sesshomaru so she could become more powerful and always kicked his butt?

Logged Logged
Maracuya-Chan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 5
I think its "brutal fate" by Oroyukae

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1729/1

the summary states "She had been one of his biggest rivals - relentlessly interfering in both his business and his life...then that all changed when they are held prisoner and they realize that even the mighty can fall..hard.[COMPLETE]"

Logged Logged
lizard
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Ahhhhh thank you!!! It's called Trust by DemonLordLover Thank you so much! And thank you for the other suggestions, both sound like interesting stories.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/14 18:21 By Lord Lizard.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome And Sesshoumaru Captured.... 12 Years ago Karma: 19
OK, I know you found the what you are looking for but I had these save for this post so I thought I would go ahead and give them to you. Both are by Rinseternalsoul, and they are extremely well-written and amazing fics. Both are rated MA

Violation of Honor
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600090833

Tortured Love
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544189724

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.