Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Loving Inuyasha Only b/c she's Kikyo's Reincarn... Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Loving Inuyasha Only b/c she's Kikyo's Reincarn...
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Loving Inuyasha Only b/c she's Kikyo's Reincarn... 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Hm. well it's certainly been a LONG time since i read this fic, i THINK it was complete, though it might not have been. Sadly, the only thing i remember remember is that Sess asks kagome if she REALLY loves Inuyasha, or does she Love him b/c she's Kikyo's reincarnation, is she so longing for him simply because Kagome was her reincarnation.

And it's this thought that makes kagome wonder if it's true. If the only reason she puts up with him, and wants him is because deep down in her reincarnated soul Kikyo loved and wanted him. It makes Kagome realize that, that's exactly why she wants to be with inuyasha, and she forces herself to give up loving him simply because she refuses to be kikyo's anything, even if kikyo never intended it.

If you know this fic, or can help me find it, I'd be a very happy r0o.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The topic has been locked.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Loving Inuyasha Only b/c she's Kikyo's Reincarn... 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
I know you posted this a long time ago and this might not even be the fic you were looking for, but could it be Atonement by Miss Kagura?

In the 4th chapter there is a part where Sesshoumaru makes her question whether she is living Kikyo's life, or living her own.

Atonement by Miss Kagura
Inuyasha has taken the only person his brother has ever cared about. He will make his amends by surrendering the one person he can't live without...

Rated MA so No YIM's

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Loving Inuyasha Only b/c she's Kikyo's Reincarn... 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
i love you. I have been wanting to read this fic for forever, and couldnt remember that it was atonement! Seriously. LOVES!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Loving Inuyasha Only b/c she's Kikyo's Reincarn... 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
You've helped me find stories more times than I can count. I'm glad I was finally able to help you for a change

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.