Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Monk Kagome???
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Monk Kagome??? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
So after some random clicking i can't seem to find the story i'm looking for, so now i'm going to ask for the help of my fellow readers.

I don't remember much from the story, just small bits and pieces. So here they are:

-Kagome is taken to a temple to be trained as a special type of monk.
-While at the temple, all her hair is cut.
-Kagome gets a mole on her forehead, which is supposed to be a blessing from the gods but she was not appreciative. (this is the tidbit of info that makes this story unique)
-There is a kami of death, or reincarnation. He is a child, and is mute to all but Kagome, who he speaks to mentally.
-Kagome meets a youkai, who becomes a fatherly figure to her. While Kagome was sick, he went as far as to giving her youkai flesh, even though its poisonous to humans, in hopes of keeping her alive. This youkai is a blacksmith or something related to weaponry. He teaches Kagome how to make weapons too.
-While kagome is living with her fatherly-figure youkai, she has a mini romance with the son of one of the clients.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/06 01:26 By SessKagLover. Reason: More info.

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
  The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Monk Kagome??? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
i think it's this:

No Such Thing as Fate by silverchan89
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2367/1
Kagome has made the critical decision to leave the group after stumbling over Kikyou and Inuyasha one to many times. Now growing stronger in the feudal era and making it on her own with a fox kit and lessons learned on the way, life just got interesting. 2ND QUARTER, 2011: NOMINATED BEST CANNON AND BEST PORTRAYAL OF KAGOME!!!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 08-10-11 - Created: 07-28-09 Chapters: 28 - Reviews: 332 - Words: 270,251 - Reads: 88,914

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Monk Kagome??? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
YES!!!!!!!! Thank You soooooo much!!!

Now i can finally reread the story, in hopes that it'll stop coming to mind at the most random moments.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.