Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need help looking for a jealous Sesshoumaru fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need help looking for a jealous Sesshoumaru fic
Lady Valkrye
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need help looking for a jealous Sesshoumaru fic 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay so the main story line goes like this:

Basically Sesshoumaru has dumped Kagome because Kagome makes him want to settle down and his inner horny male doesn't want to be tied down. So because of this, Kagome hasn't really been enjoying life as much as she should. Behold Sango's brilliant plan of taking them all out to dance their troubles away at a club. So they go, and guess whose there too? Sesshoumaru and his friends! Inuyasha is paired up with Kikyo, Kouga with Ayame, Sango with Miroku, and Naraku and Kagura are getting it on by the end.

In a nutshell, Inuyasha, tired of Sesshoumaru being stupid and ignoring his feelings for Kagome, makes a deal with Naraku. So Kagome dances away with Naraku, ignoring Sesshoumaru and the slut thats on top of him as much as she can.

In a typical Sesshoumaru fashion, he notices and gets super jealous. He gets up and man handles Kagome away into one of the naughty rooms on the second floor of the club where he proceeds to claim Kagome as his own, fogetting his inital feelings of wanting to be a free bird in light of his insane jealousy at seeing Kagome with another.

By the end of the fanfic, Sesshoumaru has claimed Kagome for his own and Kagome is one happily kept female.

Please help me find this fanfic, it's been driving me nuts and I can't find it anywhere.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I need help looking for a jealous Sesshoumaru fic 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 62
I don't believe I have read this one. I would like to know what the fic is, too! I enjoy fanfiction where Sesshomaru is possessive.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.