Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fleshing out a plot...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fleshing out a plot...
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fleshing out a plot... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Here's what I've got so far:

In the past, 500 years transcended by jumping down and Old Bone Well in her family's shrine's backyard, she was caught up in a war to defeat an evil spider demon with a thirst for power. The road is grueling, the nights were cold, and lonely. Her companions were always with her, but the one her heart pined for most, was not. Always answering the calls of a clay pot of his past, she had had it. She needed a change, She needed to be come independent. He was dragging her down a terrible path.

In her present, a mysterious, silver haired, golden eyed admirer watches her, Watches her jump into that well, and he waits, he waits for the day that her present and his past, aligns.

So... anyone? 8D

Logged Logged

thesesskagrevivalproject.tumblr.com

JOIN THE DISCORD, YA KNOW YOU WANNA

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fleshing out a plot... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
That's pretty good, you just need subplots to fill the story and drive the characters into the right places, at the right times to move things along. There isn't really much more that goes in that. But there are smaller events that could make it better. For instance, when Sesshoumaru helps in the final battle before she leaves something happens that makes her look at him in a different light or perhaps after what happened while he was traveling with them makes her begin to realize that she might have feelings for him.

There are for to many options, it's up to you how you play it out.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fleshing out a plot... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Thanks!

My problem is coming up with those ideas. I need a someone to bounce things off of. Arg... roflmao.

Logged Logged

BETA FOR HIRE: will read anything, but loves slowburn, fluff and naughty. HIRE MEEE!!
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fleshing out a plot... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
Well, the best way to do it without someone is to write them all down. Just a shot sentence that makes up that moment. Like, Kidnapped by ogre and saved by Sesshoumaru. Then once you've written them all down read over them, see what fits, what sounds too over done, what sounds too wild, what sounds like it wouldn't be enough. Then pick a few and add more to them. It could take a few days to really get the subplots working like you want.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
thesesskagrevivalproject
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fleshing out a plot... 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Good idea! Thanks!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.