Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help me put meat to my bones
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help me put meat to my bones
ILM
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help me put meat to my bones 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
I don't know if this goes here but alsoI have a story that I have outline up to chapter ten but the problem that I'm have is putting meat to the bones ( words to my outline). So I was thinking to hold off on it, let someone else to write it, or to get a co-writer. So I'm going to leave it up to y'all. I forgot one thing I post this some of this story in browed muse but it won't let me be. So I'm trying something new. Anyways here is the plot or summary of it. Plus a little of my outline for the story.

Lord Sesshomaru mate and pup are on the brink of death and the only one that can help is an injured kagome. Can kagome cope with the hand the gods dealt her or will she run. Can she teach a cold hearted man the meaning of family and love. Will Inuyasha finally let her go and move on from the pass. Will the gods let their greatest creation go.

Chapter 1
Kagome is separated from the group during a fight and is left alone to fight on her on. Trying to prove that she is more than a copy. Even though she kills them she is left beaten and broken. lord returns home after a war with the south to find his home in ruins and his puped mate bearly alive. Take her into his arms he runs to the only being that could help. A mystic hound from the depths of hell.

Chapter 2
After the battle is over the gang goes looking for her only to fine that her trail ends in a middle of a rice field. Not know what to take of the situation. Not a good ten minutes before them a woman comes across kagome and takes her home for healing. Saying great thing Will come from you. While tending to kagome injuries she is visited by a god. Telling her to protect and guide her on her path and that her path lays with the west. Not minutes after the god left did his lordship appears and demands that she save his mate and child. See that there was little she could do she helped any.

Chapter 3
Mica knowing there was no way she could save the Lady but there was still a chance to save the pup. She just need a womb. Without a second thought she place the child within kagome. While the Inuyasha gang set up camp for the night a god decided that they would hender kagome from reaching her goal. So she appears to them to let them know she was fine and that they would see her again in 6 months and that they should take this time to prepare for war. Mica prepares herself for the fight she was going to have with the western lord about the death of his mate and where his child lays within.

Chapter 4
Before Mica could confront the lord about the situation kagome awake to fine herself 6 months pergant. Not know how to handle it she faints. Mica and his lordship arrive just in time to see her faint. Taken this time Mica begins to fill the lord in on what's going on with his mate and child. Though Mica hate coming close to death nearly die when she told the lord that the god wants her to carry this child the rest of the way and that he must her close many would love to get there hands on her. Not just cuz she carries the lords child but also because the gods have there hands on her.

That is a little taste of what I'm working on. Help and ideas are gladly accept. I'll kept post parts of my outline periodical. The next chapters ill post will be 13, 14, 15, and 16.

Logged Logged

Click Me!Adopted from squiby
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help me put meat to my bones 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
I've moved this to the proper location for you ILM. Hopefully, it will get more hits now.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.