Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
wanna play bouncy ball?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: wanna play bouncy ball?
merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
wanna play bouncy ball? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
A plot bunny with a long outline has threatened to drive me insane the past few months. I am in desperate need of bouncing idea's off of someone, maybe even partnering with another writer to help me flesh out some of these scene's in my head...?

Is anyone up to the task?

Please say yes

The picture featured is by the great RannYunny.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/09/21 22:54 By merrrcurius.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InumeT_FlyGirl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:wanna play bouncy ball? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
It sounds like fun...I’m trying to get into the groove again....what kind of details can you give so far ?

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:wanna play bouncy ball? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 52
What did you have in mind?

Logged Logged

merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
let's see... i'm basically adding to the manga/anime. it's set post the wish on the jewel. what i have in mind will take place in the three years kagome is sealed in the modern era. if i'm not tripping, that happens right? i've recently rewatched the anime, but it wasn't entirely clear. i found the info on the fandom-wikia page. correct me if i'm wrong.

i'm aiming for d-d-dark. not irredeemably so, but enough to provide a sense of ultimate, worldly doom while keeping sesshoumaru in character. he's slippery to write...

Logged Logged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:wanna play bouncy ball? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
Depends on how dark you want to go. I love alternate post wish or different timeline rps where things are changed and different I'm just afraid to write that Inu/Kag I want to write cause of how dark it'd be but I've rp'd a few of them and got some ideas from that activity.

Logged Logged
merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
inu/kag would be mentioned, but i honestly hadn't thought too hard about it considering lol.. hm, definitely not as dark as some of walter's fics xD

i want to share, but this is my first time ever doing something like this and to be honest, i'm scared.

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Please don't be afraid to post anything you write. Your story should reflect how you feel and what your likes are. If you want help than that's fine. but don't be afraid to post anything. LOL just read my fics they are horrible but I like them anyway, lol. The authors here that have been doing this a long time will help you get better and progress, just ignore the flamers. Remember to always have fun and just do your best!!!!!

Can't wait to see what you do!!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:wanna play bouncy ball? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
Kat wrote:
... The authors here that have been doing this a long time will help you get better and progress, just ignore the flamers...

Um, s'cuse me, but "flames" are NOT allowed here. We only allow CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of stories and art work. If anyone gets flamed, you need to let an Admin know, please!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:wanna play bouncy ball? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
By Inu/Kag I just mean I'm really lusting for a fic with an actual evil InuYasha. Not just an InuYasha that is cruel to Kagome cause he prefers Kikyo or anything to do with the love triangle just him being a villain is rad.

(Kind of just did this to my own fic just for fun)

Logged Logged
merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
ah hahaa, i see! yes, that'll be different. i haven't read many stories with an evil inuyasha. what's the name of your story?

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
*Spoilers for any potential newcomers that may not have watched/read the entirety of the Manga/Anime*

Well, plot hooks will probably be your main impediment here, as Sesshomaru sees Kagome as an ally and one worthy of respect, along with her and Inuyasha being fully in love with each other at this point in time. Getting something to work that will split the two of them up while setting the stage for Sesshomaru to be with her without going off the canon rails might be a little difficult.

I worked on a similar idea in the past, never did anything with it but I considered introducing a powerful new villain into the fray that would either kill off Inuyasha early on or use some type of possession that they would use to have Inuyasha kill Kagome before taking off, with Sesshomaru coming onto the scene with Tensiega in hand.

Is that too dark for your consideration?

Logged Logged

merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
i have no qualms killing inuyasha off. personally, nothing is too dark for me as long as it's written well.

Logged Logged
merrrcurius
Pup
graphgraph
i'm glad you point that out because i hadn't really given much thought to her still being in love with inuyasha after the well sealing. two years pass by the time she sees any hope at reconnecting with the people she knew during her time in edo.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.