Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need a little inspiration
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need a little inspiration
KittenBlue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need a little inspiration 10 Years ago Karma: 3
I'm doing a "all powerful miko kagome" kind of fan art and need ideas for what color her kimono should be, plus patterns! Themes are totally welcome.

This fanart has kagome being all sorts of wind blown all around by her own powers, glowing in what seems to be a 'dark' space. >>;; I dunno.

I kind of had this image of her saying something like "You wanna see why I was chosen?!"(by sesshoumaru of course) or maybe she's training? either way she's kind of showing off her powers for the most part in a not so kagome like fashion, probably because she's also depicted older and seemingly on par with sesshoumaru's power.

...minus swords n physical strength of course!

I'm also going to probably do a "dark miko kagome" version of this same exact piece, only Kagome is(lol) Sesshoumaru's Evil Queen XD

no wip image yet...sorry!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KittenBlue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need a little inspiration 10 Years ago Karma: 3
WIP image

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Need a little inspiration 10 Years ago Karma: 57
Beautiful. I especially like her eyes, although the lack of eyebrows makes me think that she plucks them out or shaved them off. XD. Great WIP.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
KittenBlue
Pup
graphgraph
XD I know it! I just haven't put them in quite yet. I still have to work out the rest of her hair, the additional hair strands for added effect, lighting on her neck and ear, work out the lighting on her hair(so difficult atm lol) and then i'll deal with the eyebrow-less situation before I work on her clothes!

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Need a little inspiration 10 Years ago Karma: 57
Totally understand. I was just teasing. She looks amazing already even in WIP-mode. The lighting and shading is just perfect. She kinda actually reminds me of those Wella-Balsam shampoo commercials. You know when the models toss their hair around to show how fresh and shiny and clean and beautifully glossy is it. Kind of like Prince Charming in Shrek after he takes the helmet off and shakes out his locks like a dog treading water, but a whole lot less doggish and a whole lot more princely.

Kagome looks to me in your WIP to be a little flirty or cheeky, as if to say to Sesshy 'You know I'm beautiful. Worship me already!'

Again, even half-WIP, it's gorgeous work even without eyebrows.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
KittenBlue
Pup
graphgraph
XD ty! her hair is flying around because her powers are going to be swirling from her palms up and around her. with sparks and lightning effects and everything. i'm actually taking the pose from the League of Legends character...um...SYNDRA yeah that one. the spotlight art is on youtube and is a HUGE help in how to do this kind of art. I tried to tilt her chin up more like they did Syndra's n failed >> XD

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.