Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Willing to draw S/K OCs/Dokugasona Requests CLOSED
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Willing to draw S/K OCs/Dokugasona Requests CLOSED
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Willing to draw S/K OCs/Dokugasona Requests CLOSED 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 57
Hiya everyone. Thank you for reading my post about arting either Dokugasona or OC's from your S/K ficlets.

I have thus far received two requests for two Dokugasona, and three OC's. So that's five pieces all up to art. I know that I stated earlier that I would be willing to do up to ten, but a couple of these pieces are quite complex so I'll need more time to art them.

I'm keeping five perhaps six as my maximum to art for now.

Requests are now closed.

First in will be first out. I will update those that PM'ed me through Dokuga when I am about half done with your initial images, so that you can see the progress, and advise me of changes if neccessary before I add in the final details.

Those that have PM'ed me (you know who you are) if you ever have questions. Please do not hesitate to PM me. I'll get back to you asap. I might disappear for a few days here and there but I do check my mail and Dokuga daily. So I will be around.

If anyone else has other requests. Apologies for not being able to do those for you. I have enough for now to get started.

Thank you to those Dokugans that PM'ed me. Now I have lots to art and I am happily challenged and itching to get started.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/07 03:59 By Pyre.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.