Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cover Art Requests (No YIMS, Please)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cover Art Requests (No YIMS, Please)
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cover Art Requests (No YIMS, Please) 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 39
As stated in the thread title, I'm looking for an artist (or artists) to do cover arts for my drabble fic Inappropriate, my taking-forever-to-finish possession tale Stealing Heaven and my Neo-Egyptian-setting story of scandal and (entirely accidental) political intrigue Once Upon a Time in Khem.

This request is (again, as stated in the thread title) directed only to non-YIM artists, as ALL of these stories are rated MA with good reason ( in the case of SH, very good reason, lol). I would also prefer (though it's not necessary) if artists that are already reading/have read the fics would give this request consideration, as I don't want to dictate what I'd like to see, I'd love for the artist to use their discretion and create an image of their own from/for the story. . . . I won't go so far as to bar anyone interested in undertaking this from reading the fics if you haven't already, I just don't want to have someone taking their time to read them if, say, it's not something they would normally chose to read. Also, if you'd like to take a shot at just one, that's fine, I'm not expecting anyone to jump onto the idea of whipping something up for all three requests.

((For assist in the decision-making process, these are the summaries of the fics:

Inappropriate: When Kagome's step-brother, Sesshomaru, returns home from college for summer break, she realizes she has feelings toward him that are not very sisterly. ~A peek into moments of their changing relationship~ (My first drabble series) *Nominated Best AU/AR 4th Quarter Dokuga Awards, 2011*

Stealing Heaven: Higurashi Kagome thinks it a dream come true when she gets an internship on an archeological dig, but finds that her life is in another's hands after her professor, Taisho Sesshomaru, becomes possessed by an entity that considers his prize pupil quite the delicacy. *2nd Place Best Angst Fiction at the Feudal Association, Sept. 2011* *1st Place Best Darkfic/Horror, 1st Place Best Lemonfic, 2nd Place Best AU/AR, Nominated Best Drama~ 4th Qtr, 2010; 1st Place Best AU/AR, Nominated Best Drama~ 1st Qtr, 2011; 1st Place Best Lemon~ 2nd Qtr, 2011* *1st Place Best AU/AR & 2nd Place Best Darkfic/Horror~ 1st Qtr, 2012*

Once Upon a Time in Khem: *Dokuga Exclusive*~*For r0o's GM Challenges* Pharaoh Sesshomaru receives a gift from Kouga- a tribal lord- in the form of a beautiful concubine named Kagome. Though she belongs to the pharaoh, alone, it becomes apparent that she's capturing the attention of a few in his palace. (*Nominated Best Drama, 3rd Quarter Dokuga Awards, 2011*
))

Pics of some characters from Stealing Heaven & Khem are posted in the galleries, if you'd like the link to them for reference, please let me know .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/31 12:12 By Freya Ishtar.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.