Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Request artists for my story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Request artists for my story
Lionel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Request artists for my story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm currently writing my first fanfiction and it would be wonderful if any would do some artwork on it. Please PM me if you are interested. If you have time, read the story. It will give you a better idea of how to portray the characters.

If not, here's something to get you started...

1. Image of Kagome sitting naked in bed. Her bare back faces us. Looking over her shoulder,she is bandaging a large cut on her right side.blood seeping through bandaged area on. Her eyes are lowered to the wound, so her eyes are partially covered by her eye lids and long eyelashes. Her eyes are calm, melancholy. Her lips are pressed together from the pain.

That's the kind of expression I want: Kagome in a tired, drained, subdued state.
i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/19853072/2/stock-photo-19853072-young-blonde-woman-looking-back-over-shoulder.jpg

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/20 11:45 By Lionnesse.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lionel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Request artists for my story 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
2. Image of Sesshoumaru, wearing his normal attire, without the armour. He is in a half transformed, grotesque state, sitting at the edge of the raised futon bed, head bowed, face is contorted in a hard angry stare, markings are jagged, he's showing his fangs and clenched teeth. Red eyes glaring out, he has deliberately sunk his claws into the flesh of his thighs to clear his mind, so he's bleeding a little.

Lighting would be slightly dim, as it is just before dawn. He is in a wooden hut. Note that the story is set in canon time. Behind him, in bed, Kagome lies, oblivious to his torment, with a flushed smile on her face as she snuggles. I would describe his state of mind to be conflicted. He wants Kagome, is extremely aroused yet he knows that is just absolutely taboo. He's angry and frustrated at his lack of control over himself at that point and is fighting with himself.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/20 21:01 By Lionnesse.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.