Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Have a story idea, Willing to trade artwork?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Have a story idea, Willing to trade artwork?
Opal-Dreams
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Have a story idea, Willing to trade artwork? 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
I have no idea if this is where I should be asking this but here you go... If this is the wrong place please tell me so I can fix it.

I have some talent in writing, not the best but no one has complained, yet, about stories they've won from me in the past. (for examples of my work you can look at my stories here or see all my stories at www.fanfiction.net/u/711497/year_of_the_snake ) And I'm looking from someone who is willing to trade an artwork for a short Sesshoumaru/Kagome story, based on your idea, a fairytale/legend you like or a songfic where you pick the song.

Please keep in mind when you ask that I dislike swearing and I WILL NOT write anything over PG-13, so no sexual stuff sorry. So nothing vulgar please. I also can't do scary . Other then that I'm willing to do just about anything. (If I'm uncomfortable with it I'll let you choose something else.

Now you're probably wondering what I would like in return, I would like someone to draw a 'cover art' or a scene from A Sign of Courtship, a one-shot I wrote for a contest on DeviantART a while back, Link (I didn't win but many people liked it.) If you have trouble picking my favorite part is when Sesshoumaru kisses Kagome before wakening her.

I would like this done and up by Christmas, like exchanging Christmas Presents, you should get your story by then too. If either of us should need an extension we should just contact the other a day or so before the deadline.

If more than one person decides they'd like to do this then I'm sure we can work something out.

If you're interested just reply.

Thank you all!

PS. If you have someone on your Christmas list that would like a story you can 'purchase' it with an artwork and just let me know what the person would like/what you think they'd like and who it's for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/04 05:19 By Opal-Dreams.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.