Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanart or Doujinshi de Sessh/Kag?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Fanart or Doujinshi de Sessh/Kag?
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fanart or Doujinshi de Sessh/Kag? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
You're welcome guys! I just really want this doujinshi posted lol.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fanart or Doujinshi de Sessh/Kag? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
I just got a message back from the eBay seller who had the transcripts... This is what she said:

Hello,

Transparency's books are very rare because the circle has ceased operation. Her last book was "Evening Makeup." The artist doesn't have any copies of her books that I can order, so your best bet is to keep searching second hand sellers.

Karisome and Haitoku were both rare copy bon. You won't find them in Japanese second hand stores. Perhaps if you search Y Auction they may turn up one day. It will just take a lot of dilligence on your part to find them (I've never seen them there, but someone may sell their copy one day).

Sorry that I can't be more helpful.

Cherie

makes me quite sad... But I will still hold out hope that the vendor that I talked to at the cons might be able to come across a copy of this one.... or any other Sess/Kag doujins when they head over to Japan for the big con next month... and I will keep looking... If I turn up anything, I will definitely share.

Logged Logged
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanart or Doujinshi de Sessh/Kag? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
from what i could find, one sold in 2007 for a butt-load of money... I hope you can find any sess/kag doujin. I looked at metrocon, but there was only d. gray man yaoi... sorry

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.