Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Requesting Drawing of Original Character!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Requesting Drawing of Original Character!
Theores
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Requesting Drawing of Original Character! 9 Years ago Karma: 0
Hello all, I created a character for my first ever fanfiction, "A Door Already Open" Its gonna be a Sess/Kag story, but first Sesshomaru's deceased love who plays a major role in the story is my OC Rehema. I have always had her imagined in my mind, but I SUCK at drawing! I was hoping someone would be willing to draw her for me. Please contact me via Private Message if you're interested and we'll discuss details!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/04/10 16:47 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Conformance with site disclaimer
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Bora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Requesting Drawing of Original Character! 9 Years ago Karma: 3
If you can draw simple still life, I think you could do it yourself by "Frankensteining".

Are you looking for realism or anime? I can draw what I see pretty quickly and realistically. That's as far as my drawing skills go, but I can't quite draw from my head yet. The only thing I can draw from memory are furniture and dogs. I also paint more than I sketch so I can get away with bad anatomy. I have a lot of dogs and when they're snoozing around I sometimes just sketch them really quick for practice.
Maybe I could, but being a pretty busy bee, I cannot guarantee anything. PM me her characteristics and traits and I could try. I guess I could use some practice.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/04/11 13:22 By Boraiko.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Requesting Drawing of Original Character! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 57
Did a semi-real Rehema portrait for you, but since the story is deleted than the work isn't fanart anymore, but original work.

I've withdrawn it from Dokuga as a result.

Sorry.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/27 19:23 By Pyre.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.