Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Art Commissions (Please Help!)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Art Commissions (Please Help!)
Fane Eirdorne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Art Commissions (Please Help!) 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Ok, all, so I'm in a bit of a tight spot money-wise. I damaged my car recently (a car that I have had for less than a month, and I owe money on still), and had to get it repaired, but as the cost of the repairs was too much for me to afford, my parents paid it for me. So now I have to find a way to pay them back while still being able to make my car payments.

So I am offering my skills as an artist to everyone, both here on Dokuga and on the internet in general. I am willing to draw most anything and everything, barring a few exceptions (such as fetishes), and I draw pretty quickly. And I don't charge a lot. At most, I charge $20 for my work, and that's for my best-quality stuff. I can do lineart, semi-realism, shimejis, short comics, simple animations, even full-on realism.

This is me pleading for help, here. I've been trying to get a job for weeks now, but no one seems to want to hire me, not even the local theme parks, and that's saying something, as they hire hundreds of people every summer (for those of you who don't know, I live in Orlando, FL).

Full information is here: fav.me/d54q8xk

If you are interested, please let me know via either site pm or by deviantART note. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/24 00:51 By akyesein.

~the Maid of Hope of the Land of Song and Glass~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Art Commissions (Please Help!) 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Also, anyone responding, please make sure you do so via a Private Message. For the good of the site, we don't want the appearance that we are encouraging sale of fan art from Inuyasha - but if we don't know what's between you and the artist, we have no problems!!

Thanks everyone for keeping the site in mind!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.