Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru Shimeji
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru Shimeji
Fane Eirdorne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru Shimeji 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Ok, so a while ago I found out about these things called shimejis.

If you don't know, a shimeji is a little desktop buddy that serves no real purpose other than to wander/crawl around the edges of your desktop, look cute, clone themselves, and occasionally steal your web browser windows (you can get them back, so don't worry about that).

When I was looking for shimejis to download, I noticed that there weren't any Inuyasha-related shimejis. So, on a whim, I decided to correct the issue.

As of now, I have made two of them: a Sesshoumaru (as an experiment in shimeji-making and because the world was sorely in need of one) and a Naraku (on request of Dokuga's very own Naraku).

Sesshoumaru can be viewed and downloaded for free on my deviantART here: akira-kitana.deviantart.com/art/Sesshoumaru-Shimeji-205061986?q=gallery%3Aakira-kitana&qo=3

Naraku is here as well, in case anyone is interested: akira-kitana.deviantart.com/#/d3flwfc

Future Inuyasha-related shimejis from me in the future is a very big possibility. I am currently at work on a Naraku/Sesshoumaru shimeji (by request of War), and I have a Sesshoumaru/Kagome shimeji planned as well, as I consider it a must.

Any shimejis I have made/will make are and always will be free. Any instructions for getting them set up are in the artist's comments on the download pages.

If you have any questions on getting them set up and working, let me know.

Any and all disclaimers for these shimejis are on the download pages. Everyone is welcome to send these to people you think will like them, but I must ask that you do not re-upload these to other sites. I worked very hard on these and I would hate to see my work stolen.

Again, if you have any questions, just ask and I will help as best as I can.

Logged Logged

~the Maid of Hope of the Land of Song and Glass~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru Shimeji 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 32
w00t! thank you for doing this! i haz a sesshou and a naraku dancing on my screen now!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.