Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My Inuyasha Amvs
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Inuyasha Amvs
Inuyashafan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My Inuyasha Amvs 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
No Sessh or Kagome yet. Sorry. I've only made one video so far. It's about Inu x Kikyo. I also had an idea to make a Sango and Kohaku in a brother-sister relationship one soon. After that, I might even give myself a real challenge and try to find canon clips of Sessh and Kagome together to make a music video out of it just for you guys ,but it's not a promise because it's going to be hard to find them. My videos will have all different pairings,but I don't mean for them to offend supporters of other pairings or anything.

Oh yeah. I make my videos by inserting my DVDs into my computer and then using Hypercam 3 to record them which is why they all have the Hpyercam 3 logo on them in case your wondering. ^^

Also, all videos will probably contain spoilers for the original series and/or the Final Act so watch at your own risk.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Phoenix
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My Inuyasha Amvs 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Just a word of warning. YouTube is really getting touchy on fan style anime music video. Last week I had to remove one of mine, due to someone reporting it from Japan, and it had been up on YouTube for about 4 years. I still have the one I did on Sess and Inu up and running. But I cannot post any of the new ones I have done, even thou they are done strictly just for fun. Wish I could find a place where you could post fan created video that was just for fun, I got a neat one finished for Inu done to Sickness by Distrubed.

Logged Logged
Inuyashafan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My Inuyasha Amvs 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the warning. I haven't had a problem with them yet though. Usually they only attack my videos for the music,not for the clips. I'd love to see it. You should upload it anyway and just see what happens. Youtube doesn't ban you unless you keep reuploading a video that they deleted or you download whole tv shows usually as far as I know. I'm sorry your video got deleted though. Are you sure it was for the clips and not because of the music you used?

Logged Logged

Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:My Inuyasha Amvs 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22
Have either of you tried posting them on

Veoh.com
Megavideo.com

They aren't as strict as YT seems to be. =)

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.